Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i'm curious as to what the action of the

slide would be like, glass on plastic (at all

actually, i've never smoked out of anything plastic...

dunno if i care to try)

also ,

you smokes while the juice remains present that

(is a lot of juice) :cool::eek:

nothin tooo special but my lady friend

picked this up thought it was pretty mimsy so i post it

suesspiece.jpg

in other news,

all my friends were spinning in space and no one seemed to care !!and i think that's fucked up...

it seems as though I've lost it all but

I STILL GOT MY EYE-BALLS.

TEN FINGERS AND TOES

Is there anyone here who loves skating high?

its so crazy. Everything is easier and steezier

used to bomb parking garages on my loaded board all the time, shits like youre one with the board

anything high is easier and steezier, maybe except for math

truth, ive fucked up many, many a drive thru

i'm curious as to what the action of the

slide would be like, glass on plastic (at all

actually, i've never smoked out of anything plastic...

dunno if i care to try)

y'all are trippin', you never seen a basic plastic bong before? those things dont have slides, peep the tiny hole nfone punched at the back of the bottle- carb like a piece, no slide

yeah i just heated that shit up poked a whole and twisted an old bowl onto it, theres a hole on the bottom to the side so the water can pour out. nice quick rip.

this brings me back

reading this thread, as you're trying to get in touch with your pharmacists. completely dry, freaking out at the idea of not having anything tonight.

my wish for technology that allows you to download chronic is stronger than ever.

if god exists, he will do that for me.

for us

for the HUMANITY

AND ESPECIALLY FOR CHANGE

CHAAAAAAAANGE

smoked last night and it was the first time doing it with the girlfriend, never doing it again. I hate annoying hoes.

Anyway, Im 15 and like most other 15 year olds I got some pimples. Morning after I smoke, i find my skin is a lot more clear. Anyone else notice this? But I think it has to do something with the weed. I dont know why or how though.

I love buying large quantities of weed. There's something so fucking satisfying about having a large ziplock bag filled with an ounce of pure happiness. Too bad im fucking broke now :(

totally hear you on that. i just called my man, waiting for some delivery. i remembered when i used to buy a oz a week. it's so pleasant to buy so much, stuff it in my jar, smoke it. only 7g for today

totally hear you on that. i just called my man, waiting for some delivery. i remembered when i used to buy a oz a week. it's so pleasant to buy so much, stuff it in my jar, smoke it. only 7g for today

Sorry to hear suz :(. 7g isnt a ton, but still enough for a little while if its good shit. Same here to being able to to buy more large quantities at a time in the past but now i just dont have enough money. Fuck the recession. Also, has anybody here tried peppermint kush? Thats what i got the o of. Seems pretty dank. Really powdery, strong but almost perfumy bubblegum-ish scent, heavy weight yet very airy bud texture, medium green color?

^^ bah, I'll be lucky if it lasts a week... But it's easier to control myself from smoking too much when i buy 7g and not 1oz.

reading this thread also often makes me jealous of the variety you guys have in the states. i mean, we've got some cheap shit, good stuff sometimes, but not as delicious and fine herbs :S