Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

spliffs.. prefer king size smoking blacks, but i can use any papers and get essentially the same results 90% of the time. but usually if they're king size i tear off a quarter of the paper, heightwise

no tobacco unless its really wet, which i never really deal with anymore

i got a big pack of those 'quintessential pure hemp filters' but shit is lame and theyre way too big so just whatever card is lying around basically

blunts... centurys or backwoods, sometimes those mini swishers. peach optimos if ive been in the states recently.

i do this way too much

i always smoke with filters. i had some friends from france that were smoking " a la bob" and i never really liked it. too complicated, a bit gross and not as easy to smoke.i pretty much always roll cones nowadays, pretty much often using 1 1/4 papers. i like the elements, like domdom.. mentioned before. But i often smoke with zig-zag or rizzla. i put a bit of tobacco all the time.

yeah but with kief, a steamroller will make you earn the hit by wracking you with coughing fits

very true. if you want to get too high to function (who doesnt) try a kief bowl out of a gravity or waterfall bong.

Chucky you bastard... I also didn't know you were on here.:P

who is joo?

Chucky?!?!?!?!?

From PBN!?!?!?!?!?

maybe...so_FLY?

i post a picture of kief and people instantly recognize me...maybe i smoke too much. :rolleyes:

blunts... centurys or backwoods, sometimes those mini swishers. peach optimos if ive been in the states recently.

i do this way too much

Centuries are kind of nasty, I use to smoke them alot when I was younger, they bleed like crazy too

Canadian Backwoods are fucking nice to roll weed in, they're very flimsy, it's basically like ripping the tobacco leaf right off the plant, but those are one of my favorites right there..

I use Elements most of the time, and I really like using Raws too

yeah its awful
I don't fuck with roaches. Toss that shit in the garbage, peasants.

My friend has a bag of roaches. I don't know what he's planning to do with them but I want no part in it.

have you ever smoke a blunt made up of whats left over in the roaches? you get ridiculously lit because its composed of so much resin. i never save them to that extent, but i have smoked blunts like that. its gross, but wooah.

this one white-trashy kinda guy i smoke with once in a while was telling me of this "7th-generation" joint he smoked; essentially he created a joint entirely out of roaches, the first of these joints being a "2nd-generation" joint. roaches from 2nd gen joints would be used to roll the 3rd gen, and so on.