Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

is a spacecase worth the premium over GENERIC ALUMINUM or should i just get a coffee grinder

yo man get the spacecase. I have two friends, one of them bought a spacecase and the other bought a generic. spacecase is far superior.. better materials, and much finer machining on the teeth and the screen

1) 2-3 fat ass joints a day is not anything more than a waste of weed. certainly not an impressive amount to smoke, if that's what you're getting at. i consider myself a moderate smoker and i go through about 1/4 per week.

2) you're smoking normal cigarettes yet you quit weed because you want to go back to the "goodlife"? that is assfuckingbackwards. quit smoking cigs and get back to jah.

just a quick 2cent of my story, I've been a regular grass taker for last 8 years, and I basically went on for a while, slowed down, and stopped and went on again cycling...

note that I was never a dealer or heavy user..

and as recent as this year,,,

I've smoked *5* ounces in 4-5months, basically, something like 2 or 3 FAT-ass joint a day (sometimes 2 times a day)..

I cant believe the tolerance level just increases so much, that I dont even feel anymore,..

and, after the end of the last joint,,, I just quit and quit, and havent touched that shit for a month now.. no craving at all. (but of course first couple of nights, the dreams were vivid as hell, so real...)

more or less "I've been there and seriouslt done that shit".

I also quit all coeffee, energie drinks, softdrinks, and alcohol, (except the I still smoke normal cigs).

Just trying to get back to goodlife again.. hah :o

oh, and everyone go download "leyendecker" by battles to listen to faded. serious.

that song is so much better recorded than live. the 3 EPs are the best for psychadelic listening IMO.

I got an ethics question for you guys..

So today was my day off (aka lay in the hammock and smoke pot all day). So I called a guy I grew up with, but never really buy pot from and he had some funk. So he gave me like a 4 gram 1/8 for 40 bucks of some Hempstar (?) and we blazed right away. Problem is that I never gave him the cash.

Now I'm a grown ass man and I don't need to be shortchanging my pot dealer. But I'm pretty sure he legitimately thought I gave him the money and I got some blueberry comin to me next week and afghan kush the week after that.

Should I just tell buddy that I forgot?

^ i conduct myself according to my own skewed sense of justice. was he a decent guy? if so and if its not like you need the dough for yo'grammas life support or something then yeah, dont be a douche.

but if hes a cunt/tool/etc or crossed you at one point or another then fuck'im. he shouldnt be so lame, his problem, your gain.

(a drinks girlie at the bar the other night ran out when i was leaving to return something like, 8 jacksons that had fallen out of my pocket when i went to pay the tab. it was the nicest thing anyone had done for me in a long time, i flipped her 10 back and showered her with thank yous. thank god i left a phat tip. being nice really does pay off every now and then)

just for consideration..

that song is so much better recorded than live. the 3 EPs are the best for psychadelic listening IMO.

oh shit, i only have the one lp. its the hotness though for a guy who considers animal collective, and ratatat some of his favorite bands.. hear lots of parallels.

Exile,

This has happened to me many times before.

From what I can see you are friends with this person, or at least have known him. I would be honest and tell him that you forgot to pay him. Either he will say "Oh wow I forgot. Thanks man." and that will show him that you are actually a nice guy and not just another random buyer, or he will say "Oh don't worry about it man, just keep buying from me and we will be all good."

If this was just another random drug dealer, then I wouldn't bring it up, and I would try to pick up from someone else for a few weeks until this guy forgets.

So today was my day off (aka lay in the hammock and smoke pot all day). So I called a guy I grew up with, but never really buy pot from and he had some funk. So he gave me like a 4 gram 1/8 for 40 bucks of some Hempstar (?) and we blazed right away. Problem is that I never gave him the cash.

Now I'm a grown ass man and I don't need to be shortchanging my pot dealer. But I'm pretty sure he legitimately thought I gave him the money and I got some blueberry comin to me next week and afghan kush the week after that.

I would if he brought it up. Maybe he's your typical stoner and just forgot .. lol

I dunno hes not my best friend or nothin, and the way he brought the big ass half pound bag with him in my car to sell me 4 grams, with the scale and all that kinda seemed like he was tryin to show off, hes definately one of those guys who likes being a drug dealer

I'm probably not gonna say shit cause I just invested like 150 on other pot for the rest of the summer till next time I'm hurtin and need dope from him

meh... if he's pushing weight he won't be too hurt off "lossing" 40 bucks. Free money is free money (or weed in this case, I guess). If it's not gonna keep you up at night don't worry about it. If he brings it up in the future however I'd be cool and pay up, but collecting money is his job and until he asks you don't have an obligation to go out of your way to pay him.

my $.02

I dunno hes not my best friend or nothin, and the way he brought the big ass half pound bag with him in my car to sell me 4 grams, with the scale and all that kinda seemed like he was tryin to show off, hes definately one of those guys who likes being a drug dealer

I'm probably not gonna say shit cause I just invested like 150 on other pot for the rest of the summer till next time I'm hurtin and need dope from him

Like skistar said, if hes pushing weight $40 shouldnt really be too big of a deal to him. Dont bring it up.

If he brings it up, just say you forgot, and pay him the money, no big deal.

yeah, hearing this i wouldnt give it up either unless he reminds you

oh shit, i only have the one lp. its the hotness though for a guy who considers animal collective, and ratatat some of his favorite bands.. hear lots of parallels.

duuuude. you should also check out-

storm & stress

don caballero (both with ian williams from battles, unfortunately don cab gets a little old school emo sounding but it's from the mid 90s so you know)

the boredoms (album "vision creation newsun")

steve reich (check out "music for 18 musicians")

anthony braxton (ty braxton from battles' dad - avant-jazz saxophonist)

also check out jim o'rourke's album "i'm happy and i'm singing and a 1234" it is the most amazing live computer music (not dance music).

battles is a good gateway drug for more "avant-garde" type shit. i went to school for electronic music so i spent a good amount of time smoking weed with my professors as you may imagine.

so I've been living in my new apartment for about a week now, smoking every day/night with my friends. somehow, in some freakish way, my downstairs neighbor "can smell it every single time and it fills up the entire place with the smell". We've been pretty careful and it's still to no avail, the last time she knocked on my door she informed me that next time she smells it she's calling the cops. I haven't tried taping the floor vent in the living room, which I think might be the culprit. Does anybody here know anything about chimneys? We've been aiming fans at the fireplace and blowing the smoke that way, but now I think that might have been akin to shooting ourselves in the foot. Any input would be greatly appreciated, I'm kinda in a tough spot right now.

so I've been living in my new apartment for about a week now, smoking every day/night with my friends. somehow, in some freakish way, my downstairs neighbor "can smell it every single time and it fills up the entire place with the smell". We've been pretty careful and it's still to no avail, the last time she knocked on my door she informed me that next time she smells it she's calling the cops. I haven't tried taping the floor vent in the living room, which I think might be the culprit. Does anybody here know anything about chimneys? We've been aiming fans at the fireplace and blowing the smoke that way, but now I think that might have been akin to shooting ourselves in the foot. Any input would be greatly appreciated, I'm kinda in a tough spot right now.

turn off the ac/heat and tape up the intake vents when you're smoking, open up some windows, and maybe use a sploof to be safe. My guess is that you guys share the same air conditioning system and the smell is going through your intake vents and getting recirculated into her spot.

Theres alot of stuff you can do to reduce the smell, but bottom line here it sounds like your downstairs neighbor is not cool.

A buddy of mine who use to live in a similar situation as yourself would do everything he could but at the end of the day at the slightest smell of weed his neighbor would trip.

I suggest smoking joints in the bathroom or outside

or to smoke cigs or light incents to mix in with the thick smell of the sticky icky

duuuude. you should also check out-

storm & stress

don caballero (both with ian williams from battles, unfortunately don cab gets a little old school emo sounding but it's from the mid 90s so you know)

the boredoms (album "vision creation newsun")

steve reich (check out "music for 18 musicians")

anthony braxton (ty braxton from battles' dad - avant-jazz saxophonist)

also check out jim o'rourke's album "i'm happy and i'm singing and a 1234" it is the most amazing live computer music (not dance music).

battles is a good gateway drug for more "avant-garde" type shit. i went to school for electronic music so i spent a good amount of time smoking weed with my professors as you may imagine.

wow, thats the kind of school i should be going to. i had no idea.

ill try to track those guys down on isohunt or something, thanksss:D

I'd say smoke in a room like a bathroom or large closet. A girl i know has a walk in closet she doesn't use for clothes and it's a good place to hot box because there are no a/c or floor vents in it. Just put a towel by the bottom of the door so no smoke gets out that way. But incense and fabreeze before, during, and / or after will also dull down the scent. Good luck.

just smoke in the bathroom while youre warming the shower up, get that nice steam going then bath stoned with all that smelly bodywash and shampoo and shit and by the time youre done and clean the smell should be completely dissipated/masked

im in a situation where if my family found out they would flip.

but, i smoke in my room when i can and i take an empty plastic bottle (20oz), put holes in the bottom and fill it with dryer sheets.

whenever you take a hit, just blow the smoke through there and out a window. it really only smells for a little bit when its lit. but i use a pipe and also put a towel under my door.

tried to reply to this yesterday but couldnt... anyway id say pay the dude back, its only 40 and you grew up with the guy

just smoke in the bathroom while youre warming the shower up, get that nice steam going then bath stoned with all that smelly bodywash and shampoo and shit and by the time youre done and clean the smell should be completely dissipated/masked

thats what i do when smoking in someone else's place/hotels, as long as the bathroom has a window or at least a room next to it with a window

^listening to (star) by boredoms right now. gooood suggestion.

thats what i do when smoking in someone else's place/hotels, as long as the bathroom has a window or at least a room next to it with a window

or one of those steam vacuum fans in the ceilin'. i love those