Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

On the opening night of transformers me and a couple of friends rolled into a completely full theatre and sat in the upper corner. We proceeded to smoke a fat blunt until these wiener asian kids a few rows ahead of us called security in on us and got us kicked out. It was worth it purely for the sheer rediculousness of it.

i hate those clear papers, everytime i roll one it never stays lit. usually if im not smoking bowls, i will always use a cigarillo. even if its to the head. lately ive been using these.

grape_0.jpg

I finally get back from my vacation tomorrow night. It has been 2 weeks of no smoking!

I will for sure be smoking a gram blunt of this stuff to the head!

swishatr7.png

I smoked a 1.5g cigarillo of that weed to myself the day before I left, so I can do a compare and contrast of how much higher I get when I do that tomorrow night.

this weed I got is so good. I bought hald an oz, hoping it will last two weeks. And I doubt I'll have enough for the weekend...

my eyes are dead

suz, you probably dont have a total idea of how much more attractive this makes you (not saying youre not already by any means). girls that arent down arent even a consideration in my eyes. and all that pretending not knowing how to work a lighter much less anything else is NOT fucking cute, at all. fuck, i hate girls my age.

this weed I got is so good. I bought hald an oz, hoping it will last two weeks. And I doubt I'll have enough for the weekend...

my eyes are dead

do you have a party pictures website?

suz, you probably dont have a total idea of how much more attractive this makes you (not saying youre not already by any means). girls that arent down arent even a consideration in my eyes. and all that pretending not knowing how to work a lighter much less anything else is NOT fucking cute, at all. fuck, i hate girls my age.

Hahah how old are you dear? It's not the first time I hear guys (obiously potheads) saying stuff like that.

Lighter or not, I've never consider a girl faking to be half-disable or dumb as something cute. COME ON GIRL.

do you have a party pictures website?

Yes with a lot of pictures of me and my hot girlfriends wearing cowboy hats, smoking weed naked and doing sexy stuff, you know...

Hahah how old are you dear? It's not the first time I hear guys (obiously potheads) saying stuff like that.

Lighter or not, I've never consider a girl faking to be half-disable or dumb as something cute. COME ON GIRL.

bahaha, yeah well, whatever my label, its truth. ima baby. jus' 18, dear.

Yes with a lot of pictures of me and my hot girlfriends wearing cowboy hats, smoking weed naked and doing sexy stuff, you know...

remember going to a vietnamese restaurant in silverlake with shannon and amelia and...?

ok so after all that previous debate about expensive southern california medical marijuana - i just smoked a joint of $50/e og kush that is amazing (Cornerstone Research Collective). i forgot what my point was...

:)

a few months ago me and my buddy brian were both pretty drunk at his house, and he had just picked up a couple bows of some chronic, and we were talking about how beautiful the buds were and how they looked so tasty so we each ate about a half g bud. it didnt really fuck me up anymore, but it tasted pretty good lol ... being as drunk as i was.

Guest jeffvyain

that's why i'm halfway giving up weed.

...turns you into a retard.

i'm not sure if this is a full commitment yet, but it's been a few days and i'm feeling lucid and liking it. except i can't sleep, which is half the reason i smoke.

Herb doesn't turn you into a retard.

If anything, I think best when I'm blown... Even better when I blow some dro after taking a shower at night, then getting some work done... Then knocking out, I feel so damn refreshed the next morning ready to take on the new day.

Guest jeffvyain

I agree to an extent. My creative mind is sent on overdrive. Ideas that I might not be able to explore are explored to their fullest. I've written short theories, business ideas, etc. all when stoned. It's just been overdone for the past year or so, and I think I've begun to see some negative effects from it. My communication skills seem to have deteriorated to some extent (I tend to get lost in the middle of sentences and sometimes have to stop to remember where I began), and thoughts are just a bit foggier than they should be. I'm going to cut it down a bit and see how it goes. Right now I'm a little sick and haven't been sleeping, so it's a bad point of reference.

Thats whats funny about weed for me. My friend and I get in these amazingly deep analytical conversations about life, different dimensions, the mind & soul, etc.

yet we can go from a convo like that to a convo about poop.

But that is the reason I smoke, my mind is opened.

Oh and yesterday I guess my homie sold me some Lemon Kush straight from the Phillipines. His uncle grows in the Phillipines I guess.

Whats funny is another close friend of ours uncle grows in Mexico.

We are international yo.

Pot makes my thought process cloudy, I try not to even have any around me if I'm in exams or have some school shit to do.

I can't be figuring out the weighted average cost of capital of some company when I'm stoned, numbers and pot don't mix

i took a final high and i passed with a B, even tho i started laughing about the word "doodlebug" in the test, out loud, for like 5min straight.

but i def get into deeper convos and am more creative when i smoke.

Come on guys, eating your bud straight up, will do nothing. Do not eat your bud. Just give it to me if you feel the urge to eat your bud.

Eating your bud? Come on guys.

haha yea like i said i was drunk! it was not the weed that made me retarded, it was the alcohol. and there was so much chronic, eating 1 bud didnt event put a dent in the bag.

but god damn, i smoked that blunt last night for the first time in 2 weeks, and i still feel a hazy afterhigh this morning. i havent felt like this in forever. im picking up an 8th of some fire later today, i'll post some pics tonight.