Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Gather 'round kiddos, story time!

The story takes place about 3 months ago on April 20th in a little town called Santa Cruz. Once a year on this magical day, kids without responsibility come to the Porter Meadows to smoke their thoughts away.

the descent:

36928908yq9.jpg

fresh air:

38492225wg0.jpg

and our particular circle of friends came up with this marijuana-ingestion device. ~QP of mj and roughly 1/2 oz. of hash. 55nz0.jpg

im not gonna lie folks, it took some teamwork to get the party started

15474763kt3.jpg

Success!!1

28272182vo0.jpg

Such a donk-device would hardly go unnoticed. After a while, there were crowds watching us smoke. We decided to give interesting and steezy-people a shot.

Like Davey Crocker:

62698044lz4.jpg

Friends building friendships with a pot-based foundation (note: man in armani coat in 85f weather)

99cc9.jpg

Then suddenly, a ray of sunshine was let into our lives in the form of a coy homeless(?) man. He wanted to know if we'd consider letting him in the circle10pr6.jpgWe obliged

11nz3.jpg

He was happy

12ds7.jpg

After Henry the Homeless hit the joint, most of the members of the party became disinterested. And there you have it! Merry Christmas!

^^^ Wack

"it worked really well. we used the honey to cover the paper taste."

WTF... this thread is a joke!

-Larf

.......says el hombre holding a swisher filled with mexican brick weed and a supreme(?) zippo

Who even lights blunts with a Zippo, wtf.

i've been using this lighter called a "clipper"... and it's a bit like a zippo. all of my friends jacked my other lighters... so i guess you use what you have lol.

.......says el hombre holding a swisher filled with mexican brick weed and a supreme(?) zippo

"como"-thanks for the rep

Didnt mean to offend, holmes. Just looked like a bad idea. right? ...and Im really picky, mostly just kush strains, I like that chemi-taste. Swishers though..

Who even lights blunts with a Zippo, wtf.

thats kinda funny...

No, I'm being completely serious... In my opinion I think you just feel cool using a SUPREME Zippo to light an L. If you MUST use a Supreme item to spark your ganja, use a Bic.

Zippos burn too strong, and you definitely CANNOT use those for pieces/bongs.

and Im really picky, mostly just kush strains, I like that chemi-taste.

please elaborate....why on earth would you want to taste the miracle-gro?

Just looked like a bad idea. right?

it was the perfect idea. Last year at UCSC, gotta do it big. real big.

1) "chemy taste" is the "diesel" taste, usually. this is not found in any kush except crosses w/diesels (kafiristanicas, as opposed to indicas (sativas) and afghanicas (indicas)) and OG kush

2) all the hate is probably therapeutic for you guys but that pic is from the last ollie magazine from japan.

supreme-ss08-ollie-magscan-1.jpg

1) "chemy taste" is the "diesel" taste, usually. this is not found in any kush except crosses w/diesels (kafiristanicas, as opposed to indicas (sativas) and afghanicas (indicas)) and OG kush

2) all the hate is probably therapeutic for you guys but that pic is from the last ollie magazine from japan.

supreme-ss08-ollie-magscan-1.jpg

I wish there was a big version of this pic, it would make for a cool poster.

^^^^ thats one of the best looking bongs i seen, purely coz of it doesent look much like a bong, if u turned it around and u couldnt see the cone peice it'd just look like a vase lol ....

did u get it blown for you? or did u just find it in a headshop? i wouldnt mine one myself if u could give up the info ....

Good morning!

2650027288_e014b57c9b_o.jpg

what are you having for breakfast? i can't see through that jar...

I'm taking a wild guess here, but I'm gonna say weed.

i'm referring to the type.

^i can't wait until i can neg you again.

edit: it's like i know that rep doesn't mean anything, but i keep involuntarily clicking on your grid.