Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

hate having to ask you homies prices and all, buts what "Purp" go for around your area (per g)? Beasters (per g)?

and yeah, its too bad the cwg is sporting some shitty prodo glass :(

Real purp will go for at least 25 a g in Northern Virginia (I'm sure a lot of dumb people will pay 35). Beasters really depends on how your connects are. A lot of people pay 20 a g for them here whereas I usually get them for sub $10.

Real purp will go for at least 25 a g in Northern Virginia (I'm sure a lot of dumb people will pay 35). Beasters really depends on how your connects are. A lot of people pay 20 a g for them here whereas I usually get them for sub $10.

Yeah, sounds similar to around here. IDK about 25/g for Purp though, more like 20. But you're right, some will definitely pay 25+.

anyone gotta some good hooks around san jo or mountain view or just south bay?

i need to get some dank shit ASAP hahah

club. card.

that said, if you don't know someone who has a hook and you live in the bay, you must hang out with some serrriious squares. No disrespect, but I mean...c'mon everyone and their mom (literally) smokes weed here.

damn just smoked it like hour and a half ago, could barely even drive, got me shakingm i can't think straight i swear, damn

lol u say it like thats a bad thing .....

last exam tomorrow .... and a massive sesh awaits .... cant fucking wait!

i just don't think it's practical to have to buy all that often. .5 is ridiculous... i've had my dudes cut me up for a G if we're out and i left my shit somewhere, but most legit dealers here won't even talk to you if you're buying under 1/8

but most legit dealers here won't even talk to you if you're buying under 1/8 lb

fixed (10chars)

i buy single grams and .5's and im far from broke, and far from a novice... it just depends what you need to get you through your days

my god, how exactly do you smoke that little at a time? .5 is the about the size snap i take from a roor.....i couldnt imagine trying to make it last for a while

i just smoked some pineapple twist with a pineapple white owl and wow i wanted to eat the blunt

everytime i blaze with my one homie he always says "oh fuck dude i am going to eat this little shits" cause he thinks they look like little pieces of nasty poop haha.

the pills are called marinol

not worth it and take about 2 hours to work

very true

I took them once and I didn't feel high whatsoever, they were more of a muscle relaxer

but this was from my cousin who's a pharmacist

maybe the dispenseries marinol is different, but the pharmaceutical kind sucked