Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I always understood that Sour Diesel has OG in it?

And something about how OG isn't a kush, it's Chemdawg, or i don't know. Some of my botanist friends were going about about this the other day..

Dom good lookin on the GDP nugs. I'm going sativa shopping this week, pics to come soon (if my camera cooperates)

This HCK I have is on a different level type kush.

It's way different from all the other kush strains I've fucked with.

The taste, the high, like everything about it is BOMB... It's just different from usual kush. I can't explain, some weird dank shit though.

It's bomb on it's own level... Like a missile or some shit, hahaha.

Dom always bringing the fire.

My fault on the white widow man, shit moves shit quick...

Humboldt County Kush on deck at the moment though.

im pretty sure you arent a paying sponsor, so no free advertisement!!!

anybody got a dslr camera in san jose so i can just end this thread?

Soundbomber - Is the plant indica? Usually short/fat leaves = indica.

Speaking of which, I've been smoking too much indica lately, I've forgotten how to appreciate a nice Sativa. So I've been hanging around with my good buddy Jack Herer as of late:

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Ive found myself smoking too much kush and not wanting to go out or do anything else besides eat food and watch old episodes of Home Improvement.

Jack knows how to fucking party.

to all dutch smokers:

just in case youve smoked some good and pondered" who are the guys on the dutch box", ive asked the kind folks at altidas (who make dutches, backwoods, philies, and el producto), and this was what i was told this morning:

1. the portrait is by rembrandt(a dutch master himself) and its called ''de staalmeesters"( the dutchmasters) the men are a group of textile guild members. the painting was done in 1662, when the artist was 56. the painting can be found in the rijksmuseum, im assuming(correct me if im wrong) is somewhere in the netherlands.

2. for all the old heads who could've sworn the corona deluxe came 5 per pack back in the day, yes, they did but they went to the current 4per pack in 1995.

3. dutches have been sold in the U.S. since 1911.

man my connect was supposed to come through with jack herer but came back with the royalxgdp and some blends... but saw some LA confidential tonight and im actually sad that im leaving for europe tommorow because i really wanted to pick some up. had a nug vacsealed and ill get a pic of it when i get back, but its some amazing looking shit. supposedly 90~ish/8th at the clubs which is ridiculous

Ive found myself smoking too much kush and not wanting to go out or do anything else besides eat food and watch old episodes of Home Improvement.

best quote ever ...... home improvement was the shit .... especially when he made that noise like a confused dog, i always used to fuckin laugh my ass off.