Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

1) if you are slangin off an ounce, you already fucked up.

2) in canada, posting weed pics on a fashion message board is not going to get you in any trouble

3) turn down the e-thug

1. deez

2. nutz

back on topic, i got a question... is a spacecase grinder really worth the money?

back on topic, i got a question... is a spacecase grinder really worth the money?

if you're talking the crystal catcher one, definitly

cost around 80 bucks correct? and comes with a lifetime guarentee :eek:

Smoking kush makes my jaw hurt, how fucking weird is that?

I find I get that a lot...I have no idea what causes it. I clench my jaw a lot too.

Dino Might!, that bud looks phenomenal!

Here are some buds that I have smoked over the past year. A little nerdy to take pictures of, but I just love the look of a nice bud. I've had a few others I never took pictures of, along with some budder and honey oil. Sorry for the shitty pics. All I've got is a Canon powershot A60 and its a joke.

Fat Albert

FatAlbert.jpg

G13

G13.jpg

Green Spirit

GreenSpirit.jpg

Jack Herer

JackHerer.jpg

K2

K2.jpg

NYC Diesel

NewYorkCityDiesel.jpg

Purple Indica

PurpleIndica.jpg

Purple Warp

PurpleWarp.jpg

Skywalker

Skywalker.jpg

Sour Diesel

SourDiesel.jpg

It is definitely up there with the best of them that I have tried. My last memory of smoking the NYC diesel was at a cottage. I took 3 big bong rips and then went swimming and the lake and looked at the stars. It didn't tire me out too much, I wanted to do stuff. A nice soaring feeling to it.

I'm currently having an AIM conversation with my step-brother about how he got caught smoking weed by his friend's sister. She threatened to call the cops and I guess he freaked out. He's 16 and she's 13.

It's weird because he's my little brother. He's supposed to be innocent and shit. I've been smoking for a while and somehow he knows it though. Apparently one of our neighbors back in Orlando grows weed and he stole a bunch of it. He says they have a garbage bag full of ground up (?) weed and like 20+ joints laying around at any given time.

I can't stop laughing at his fucking teenage shennanigans.

I've seen a proliferation of OG Kush around the area recently. You're in for a treat, sir.

Yeah, I had it when I was out in California visiting my sister and it blew my mind. Its just one of those strains that we don't see out on the east coast very often.

these pictures really do this herb no justice. this is the best smelling weed ive ever had. it smells like a mix of a skunk/b.o.. it left a group of friends and i sitting on my couch just looking around not saying anything for like an hour and a half :D

herbzzzyz3.png

herbzzzzki9.png

I'm currently having an AIM conversation with my step-brother about how he got caught smoking weed by his friend's sister. She threatened to call the cops and I guess he freaked out. He's 16 and she's 13.

It's weird because he's my little brother. He's supposed to be innocent and shit. I've been smoking for a while and somehow he knows it though. Apparently one of our neighbors back in Orlando grows weed and he stole a bunch of it. He says they have a garbage bag full of ground up (?) weed and like 20+ joints laying around at any given time.

I can't stop laughing at his fucking teenage shennanigans.

you should def advice him not to steal from drug dealers like that, you dont want to see your little brother get hurt over some shennanigans