Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Personally i would never help out anyone that only had 24 posts and is asking if anyone is capable of selling him some tree. It just seems really fishy and if cops actually made sufu accounts and browsed this thread, they could just ask if anyone could hook up some tree and when you meet up with them they end up cuffing you. Im not trying to be a negative nancy but if youre asking for connects you have to build a bit more internet trust and maybe contribute a story or two.

You know, prove youre a real person. Contribute.

I want a good purp not beasters. Need someone with a club card?

And im not an asshole, so here is some useful advice. Look up what popular smoke shops are in the area. Go get yourself some bud related clothing, something with a bud reference or even a popular music artists that often sings about bud. Go wear said tshirt and hang around the popular smoke shop. You'll probably have better chances finding a connect there. As for some purps, beggars cant be choosers. You dont even have a connect. Requesting specific strands is going to be mad hard.

Good luck tho

I smoked out of a Zephyr vaporizer last weekend and it was close to the highest I've ever been. It was one of the most peaceful highs I've ever had as well. The kid who owned it said it was better than the Volcano, Idk how it really compares.

Anyways, it made me see that I need to invest in a vape. I don't want to spend the $350-$400 for the Zephyr though. I have been thinking of the Vapor Brothers vaporizer for $150...I don't want to spend any more than that. Any comments or recommendations?

I smoked out of a Zephyr vaporizer last weekend and it was close to the highest I've ever been. It was one of the most peaceful highs I've ever had as well. The kid who owned it said it was better than the Volcano, Idk how it really compares.

Anyways, it made me see that I need to invest in a vape. I don't want to spend the $350-$400 for the Zephyr though. I have been thinking of the Vapor Brothers vaporizer for $150...I don't want to spend any more than that. Any comments or recommendations?

I heard a lot a lot of good things about "Da Budha"

I think there are videos of it on YouTube. I also think it's in the same price range $150-$200

well my homie with the card came through. Just "settled" for some afghooey from purple heart as it looked just as good and was cheaper. I was half expecting this reaction from you guys, and all in all it was a move not well thought out, but I didn't stand to lose anything so I couldn't really go wrong.

Plus how many sufu heads are out there with a full closet of typical stoner wear? I gave all mine up after senior year in high school.

And if you read through my posts, you'd see I ain't no copper. But who the hells wants to do that?

i use this as my go to vape. Its a lot more convenient than busting out the volcano all the time. I hooked it up to my buddies sovereignty in this vid:

mVboBmVKMxM

if I found a glassblower somewhere, do you think they could fix a broken joint (the part on a bong)? has anyone had any luck with this? roommate was too drunk and knocked over the zob

I know captain ed's smoke shop in van nuys does glass repairs. Same thing happened to my friend's phx. You could give them a call. Ssfg also repairs glass but i dunno if he repairs glass from other manufacturers. Send him a message on etsy and see whats up. Cant hurt to ask right?

glue definitely gets you fucked up

my brother made a "peace pipe" from bamboo that he glued together with hot glue, shit got you messed

freebasing glue holla

I dont think you understand the concept of freebasing.