Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

edit: and quite honestly, out of all people who get tested, how many don't pass? i'm sure it's a small fraction, which means that they are spending millions of dollars to say that a few people smoke weed.

and that's the point. who cares how much it fucks with people, it's business, and therefore $$$ to someone else. as long as you can smear it with a morally acceptable brush of some sort then it's all good. goes on all the time.

interventionist wars that generate revenue for (ie, fucking wholly fund) the military-industrial complex?

privatised prison systems?!

fucken profiteers...

It's funny because its true. They sell pipes everywhere now. I went down to the 'fashion' distrcit and they had dudes on every corner selling bongs, pipes, and lighters.

For some reason everything had a phallic angle. And I dont mean to say they looked similar to dicks, i mean they were made to be dicks. Dick bongs, Dick pipes and dick lighters that had switchs right under the little ball sack lighter fluid tank.

LA is glass dick city.

That shit looks good...any details on it?

Also, are any of you ever deceived by looks sometimes? I got some supposed AK47 last night and at first I was disappointed. It didn't look that great, not too many trichs or pistils. Overall the quality just did not seem there for the price as I picked up from the same guy a few days ago and it was just picture perfect dense buds covered in trichs. Well I was surprised to say the least. I smoked a 1.5g blunt with 4 other people (we are all everyday smokers) and we were all ripped. It was very cerebral and trippy. Needless to say it was a pleasant surprise.

yeah that happens to me too when that shit is too dense and it just looks like a baby sack and it looks dry and bunk but then when that shit is packed its game over. or when you get some weed with no smell. shit that reminds me of this one time i was giving my homie some extra trucks i had lying around and he had some old ass weed he said it was tangerine kush it looked bunk had no smell nothing cuz he let it sit in a bag in his garage and when he gave it to me i was like okay... thanks for some old ass weed... then when i brought to my homies to smoke we packed a bowl and bam the room smelled like tangerines and it tasted so much like tangerines it was nuts!

cliff note version: yeah thats happened to me before.

Ya I actually got some shit that had zero smell to it this past fall. I mean it had lots of crystals and smoked well but it was odd. Also the opposite of what I posted above has happened to me...shit looked way bomb and turned out to be average dank at best.

That shit looks good...any details on it?

Also' date=' are any of you ever deceived by looks sometimes? I got some supposed AK47 last night and at first I was disappointed. It didn't look that great, not too many trichs or pistils. Overall the quality just did not seem there for the price as I picked up from the same guy a few days ago and it was just picture perfect dense buds covered in trichs. Well I was surprised to say the least. I smoked a 1.5g blunt with 4 other people (we are all everyday smokers) and we were all ripped. It was very cerebral and trippy. Needless to say it was a pleasant surprise.[/quote']

my roommate/dealer told me it was iNUGuration :rolleyes:

seriously though, i have no idea what actual strain...just some everyday boulder dankness. im usually not interested in buying "strains" because 90% are complete bullshit in the midwest where i grew up. even out in colorado, most dealers never really know. the ones that do are few and far between because that means they know the grower personally. dealers usually just make up something catchy sounding shit and sometimes throw the word purp in it to try to jack up the price and charge the trustafarians 350 for an ounce.