Wearing fake (clothes) denim

californianyc

hey guys i'm actually looking for any fake versace or gucci logo tees that are accidentally misspelled. made in asia is preferred but i can deal with hecho en mexico. also any fakes that say "gucci MAN" or "versace MAN" with "man" being in larger text... must b sz L or XL will pay good money

Look for them in Asia. I have seen D&G fakes called D&C in the same stylised fonts. These tend to be sold dirt cheap and appeal to the poorer masses who wants a 'brand' on their otherwise dour clothing. Its hard to sell non-descript clothing, so the sellers just put a 'brand' on it. Of course by putting D&C, the counterfeiters think they can avoid copyright laws. They cant.

I've never owned a fake piece of clothing before, but I made a hasty mistake of buying a pair of apparently fake Evisu jeans (actually, please do a check for me with the images below). But shoot this pair ended up being a crazy buy (mislabeled on eBay, which I won for $1.25 and change) and it fits really well in terms of comfort and dimensions: 33x36 - and it's perfect in length. I guess I've gotten a little snobbish in what I wear and being that I'm going into the industry in France I don't want to be really called out, but is the pair that I purchased obviously fake?

The reason why I posted this is just that I'm curious about what you guys do with purchases that end up being fake and end up not being to return them. Do you give them away or actually wear them? Or are you at a point in your life that you just can't be seen wearing fake clothing?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/jukeitout/f9c6_1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/jukeitout/e50b_1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/jukeitout/29b5_1.jpg

If I were you I might be more worried about the giant diacock running from your asshole to ankles rather than the fact that they are fakes. Would not the "biz" think that is even stranger then be hung up on the issue of their fakeness?

To address your main question regardless of what country or business your working in wearing fake clothes is not cool, that being said I have seen some fake jeans (thai) that have obviously had a lot of work put into them and almost anyone who knows whats up would never mistake them for originals or lvc. So maybe they are ok?

Basically all japanese repro brands are fake levis.. Or thats what random non-sufu people think...

its just what some superfutuerers say they tell people. no one off of this board would give any of our jeans a second look, you know that

thats what the fashionheads that i meet say everytime they see me in my SDAs... thats a levis backstitch, they stole the coinpocket etc etc... so yeah, people actually do think that at first glance its fake levis..

Look for them in Asia. I have seen D&G fakes called D&C in the same stylised fonts. These tend to be sold dirt cheap and appeal to the poorer masses who wants a 'brand' on their otherwise dour clothing. Its hard to sell non-descript clothing, so the sellers just put a 'brand' on it. Of course by putting D&C, the counterfeiters think they can avoid copyright laws. They cant.
yeah but where? I asked DADASKOOL n he says hong kong fakes are good nowadays...he said thailand and fuk if i'm going there
i was gonna print some 'shirts like it. but stil havent got my coverstitch delivered.

i finished the crotchknot samples actually.. ill upload some pics latez

you're my hero.

hey guys i'm actually looking for any fake versace or gucci logo tees that are accidentally misspelled. made in asia is preferred but i can deal with hecho en mexico. also any fakes that say "gucci MAN" or "versace MAN" with "man" being in larger text... must b sz L or XL will pay good money

I must have a fake DIOR shirt lying around somewhere, it only says DIOR but every letter is embroidered on in a different colour, the shirt is also slightly oversized.

I can try to find it if you're interested.

Lemmeknow...

yeah but where? I asked DADASKOOL n he says hong kong fakes are good nowadays...he said thailand and fuk if i'm going there.

Probably in the region of Thailand and I mean the market region, not the shopping region. Instead of going there, you can easily make your own D&C knock-offs. Quality isnt an issue where these apparel are concerned.

Probably in the region of Thailand and I mean the market region, not the shopping region. Instead of going there, you can easily make your own D&C knock-offs. Quality isnt an issue where these apparel are concerned.
yes i think am going to make a fake or have someone make one (dino might! might do it n highstreet says he will...prolly spurious tho). i really would like an authentic fake though.

I must have a fake DIOR shirt lying around somewhere, it only says DIOR but every letter is embroidered on in a different colour, the shirt is also slightly oversized.

I can try to find it if you're interested.

Lemmeknow...

interesting...i'd like to see it but armani, versaci, gucci (italian labels) are better...

fakes arent cool.... They are only cool if u admit it when asked. Because other wise your just lying to people.

Thats the truth. So far all my wallets have been fake and I tell be straight off. I had a friend who lives in China that was always sending me stuff. Sometimes fake stuff is cooler when they just make the most outrageous stuff that would never exist.

• 2 months later...

after reading this

makes me wonder how many ppl on this site have fake NHBD / Supreme / Visvim / Fragment / Clot / CDG / any other brands that are on ebay for 1/10th the retail cost

Here in Shanghai you have shit load of fake jeans...however I don`t like them, bad quality, details andmost of the time wrong cut. However, I found this pair of Stitch`s Nebraska, which is great. I love the cut and colour. And I `ve never seen a real pair of Stitch`s for real, so Ican`t say if they look fake or not (from the inside you can tell).