Wearing fake (clothes) denim

californianyc

I've never owned a fake piece of clothing before, but I made a hasty mistake of buying a pair of apparently fake Evisu jeans (actually, please do a check for me with the images below). But shoot this pair ended up being a crazy buy (mislabeled on eBay, which I won for $1.25 and change) and it fits really well in terms of comfort and dimensions: 33x36 - and it's perfect in length. I guess I've gotten a little snobbish in what I wear and being that I'm going into the industry in France I don't want to be really called out, but is the pair that I purchased obviously fake?

The reason why I posted this is just that I'm curious about what you guys do with purchases that end up being fake and end up not being to return them. Do you give them away or actually wear them? Or are you at a point in your life that you just can't be seen wearing fake clothing?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/jukeitout/f9c6_1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/jukeitout/e50b_1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/jukeitout/29b5_1.jpg

Change being the cost for shipping, but yeah I get where you are going.
$1.25 and change)

Of course Im jus being a bored fuck and being pathetically sarcastic. Anyways.

Theres nothing wrong with fakes. I personally, would only wear fake shirts/selective pants. Why? Iono. Just a weird hypocritical mindset.

But if youre in the industry where you KNOW you will get crucified for it, then thats one tough ass industry...

polyrock has some sweet fake Evis.

haha yes.

backslashes aren't really used outside of computing anyway...

I used a backslash once. true story.

Oh so not to derail, wearing fakies is the shitz. Back in the day (like 5-6 years ago), well to do ladies from the upper east side were going crazy apeshitz for them fake bags dem nigerians sell in time square cuz it was chic to be carrying a fake purse.

Koreanz love fakies too.

"common mistakes" is my middle name. yes, I have a very long name.

Wait you name would be

Mister sleazie ninja "common mistakes" number 47.

Nice name...I like forward slashes... h-t-t-p 'colon' 'forward slash' ' forward slash'

...Im bored

Wait you name would be

Mister sleazie ninja "common mistakes" number 47.

If we want to get technical, my full name is Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo Sleazie Ninja Common Mistakes Number 47 (47 because once upon a time i riked levis 47 cut and I have 47 grandchildren).

if the quality is good i dont see any problem in it.. however.. i think its shitty to fake clothes from independent brands.. designers and production gotta make their fair P's before the china incident commences.

if anyone ever bootlegs my shit when im a big dog house im paying a visit and laying logs in all the machine beds.

• 4 weeks later...

if wearing fake gear intentionally( especially bootlegs of brands we hold in esteem for their painstaking labor and quality of craftsmanship)is hot, then im crazy wack. "there aint no future in your frontin''

hey guys i'm actually looking for any fake versace or gucci logo tees that are accidentally misspelled. made in asia is preferred but i can deal with hecho en mexico. also any fakes that say "gucci MAN" or "versace MAN" with "man" being in larger text... must b sz L or XL will pay good money

Fake jeans are awesome. I bought a shitload in Mexico for almost nothing. You can wear the hell out of them and pull out a new pair when they rip. I've never noticed anything wrong with them and I'm sure there are few people who can instantly tell that these are fake without looking inside.

hey guys i'm actually looking for any fake versace or gucci logo tees that are accidentally misspelled. made in asia is preferred but i can deal with hecho en mexico. also any fakes that say "gucci MAN" or "versace MAN" with "man" being in larger text... must b sz L or XL will pay good money

Ayo Westsidestory I have one but its made in Berlin

verfm2.jpg

Well u can discuss that with my Nigerian friend.. he will email you shortly together with a paypal link.
thx...can i wire the fundz from my carribean bank account? i am currently in the process of procuring funds by selling dogs on ebay to finance missiles in iran.