Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no malt liquor, just cheap footwear and a nail salon in the basement. this means food stamps were useless.

im feelin the wizard sleeves on the team uniform but i dont think the slippers will fit on my clubbed foot.

No malt liquor is a serious setback for your applicancy, but any deformed body part more than makes up for that.

First, you must study our ideologies. Second you must embrace said ideologies as truths -- building blocks of life, if you will. Lastly, you must sacrifice your Paypal login ID/Password. They will no longer be of any use to you. Then and only then will you learn how to marinade meat properly.

fightclub1.jpg

dizzhizz welcome to the brotherhood, chingoo.

Guest jmatsu
takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

takeshima

japanrising.gif

no comment

yeah those are actually fried dogs

WoRd?

DS: although you already have representation, you have an open invitation to join team DMZ, however hijacking other members is not in our m.o. Be that as it may, your dramatic waywts and chiseled features would be a welcome addition to any combative effort.

so you just farted and you want to kiss me?

yes please.

Liberation are you "bboh-bboh" worthy?

I would've listed soju but then Jmat would've claimed that it was actually called/spelled shochu, and things would've gotten hectic. It give me really bad hangovers too, so I try not to partake, esp. the lemon kind.

Liberation are you "bboh-bboh" worthy?

I would've listed soju but then Jmat would've claimed that it was actually called/spelled shochu, and things would've gotten hectic. It give me really bad hangovers too, so I try not to partake, esp. the lemon kind.

i'm about as bbohbboh worthy as a teenage korean kid who likes to shoot pool, play pc games, smoke cigarettes, drink, and take pictures of themself.

the roast squid can be had at various korean supermarkets(hanahreum)...personally i like mine to have no added flavor besides maybe dipping into some gochujang.

I once met an old construction worker from Arkansas who was doing projects here in the bay area.

He was working on my apartment and told me a story about this time he was working at a house belonging to an old Korean couple in the city (SF). So he gets there and notices whilst surveying the backyard that they have a large kennel with about 15 small white terriers in it; he thinks nothing of it and goes into the house.

The couple offers him a soda and since they were pretty old/slow he offered to get it himself from their fridge. He went into the kitchen and opened it up to find a freshly skinned white terrier. Needless to say, he was pretty surprised, but said nothing. He was apparently compelled to report it to authorities afterwards, but he never did.

Does the canine-consuming sect of koreans prefer to eat certain breeds of dogz???????!?!??

I once met an old construction worker from Arkansas who was doing projects here in the bay area.

He was working on my apartment and told me a story about this time he was working at a house belonging to an old Korean couple in the city (SF). So he gets there and notices whilst surveying the backyard that they have a large kennel with about 15 small white terriers in it; he thinks nothing of it and goes into the house.

The couple offers him a soda and since they were pretty old/slow he offered to get it himself from their fridge. He went into the kitchen and opened it up to find a freshly skinned white terrier. Needless to say, he was pretty surprised, but said nothing. He was apparently compelled to report it to authorities afterwards, but he never did.

Does the canine-consuming sect of koreans prefer to eat certain breeds of dogz???????!?!??

At first I thought that this could be one of the racial charged jokes jmatsu suggested you might have in your repetoire, but I sense no comic delivery in this. honestly, I did not know the practice even existed stateside, first time I've heard of it -- but then again, I'm a self-hating korean with deep seeded issues of cultural repression. As far as breeds go, I hear a sashimi grade shitzu goes quite nicely with a late harvest riesling.