Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or you could represent...

why not kidnap insomaniac and brainwash her?

I dunno... you're the Axis Powers Ambassador, and she's your homie... sure your not trying to plant a spy ??
jj has a nice palette and sexy complexion, but I think she's begs 4 life.
Then our objective is clear : we need to eliminate Begs with extreme prejudice. Not only do we gain jj, but designersheep as well !!

...but first -- we'll need more minions...

Guest jmatsu
I dunno... your the Axis Powers Ambassador, and she's your homie... sure your not trying to plant a spy ??

Then our objective is clear : we need to eliminate Begs with extreme prejudice. This will not only garner us jj, but designersheep as well !!

we don't even need spies.

Yes, our first black male spotting. Thrilling isn't it? I told you it would happen.

WESTSIDE IS MAH TENNIZ BUDDY...AND SUPLEEEM CONEXTION

word.

when can i introduce opium and crack into your community?

Guest jmatsu
Yes, our first black male spotting. Thrilling isn't it? I told you it would happen.

WESTSIDE IS MAH TENNIZ BUDDY...AND SUPLEEEM CONEXTION

yo didn't you say that koreans make some of the best fried chicken in the world?

yo didn't you say that koreans make some of the best fried chicken in the world?

Thats a fact jack. I never met a korean that didnt beast over some popeyes fried chicken...NEVAH!

But there is a frying technique that certain places in NY and LA ktown use, where they double deep fry the chicken. There was a NY times article about it not too long ago. Ill try to dig it up.

west Our minion #1 spent most of our discretionary funds on thai hookers, but once we replenish said funds with the sale of malt liquor to your community, we will certainly scoop some crack up from you. scratching each other's backs so to speak.

see this can be a wonderful cultural exchange. we can share fried chicken recipes and drink lots and lots of liquor.

korean fried chicken:

double fried, crispy without so much batter, not greasy, flavored(usually soy garlic or "hot"). this shit is pure crack and goes down well with beer.

jmatsu: i harbor no resentment at all. i wear hosoi vans. shiiiiiit.

Guest jmatsu
I BLING CHIKINS U BLING SUPLEEME...

jmat some of our young firecrackers might carry some deep seeded ill will towards your people, however, the executive branch (myself included) habor no ill will toward those imperialist noodle slurpers

i like koreans better than laotians or the hmong.

"imperialist noodle slurpers?" are you talking about the chinese or italians?

i harbor no ill will to the eaters of rotten cabbages/daikon.