Team DMZ

You guys ever go to the entrance/exit gate of Seoul womens university? I like to sit in a cafe at around 5pm and watch 10,000 korean chicks pour by. I'm seriously talking 10000 chicks and 0 guys. at 6 I start drinking

Thats something I would be very interested in. Is there an outdoor bar/cafe nearby or do I need to bring a flask? what should I wear?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu

my friends taking me to a korean hostess bar before i leave. any tips? or is it all based on money? teach me some cool korean catch phrases/slang that'll impress the hos.

all i know is "boji" and "chaji."

Negative on that analog, they gotta earn their proverbial stripes.

How about:

Juh nun il-bohn byuntae eem nee dah.

(edit: sorry, bit dyslexic)

Translation: imma Japanese superfreak.

MinK: if you can give ambassador matsu some helpful tips that work in his favor, we shall consider upgrading your sig.

ambassador matsu: so one thing that attracts korean girls these days=$$$

what you say is "Juh han teh dohn eun moon jeh gah ahnee eh yo."

"money isn't a problem for me"

girls will go crazy.

i will think of some more while i sit in psychology class listening to a boring lecture.

my friends taking me to a korean hostess bar before i leave. any tips? or is it all based on money? teach me some cool korean catch phrases/slang that'll impress the hos.

all i know is "boji" and "chaji."

Where's our Anma Liaison? He should have something useful to contribute.

also another thing which will help is wearing "myungpoom" aka designer brands. korean girls are obsessed with designer stuff. a louis vuitton belt, gucci wallet, dior glasses, whatever it takes. just do it.

minK, you better leave this to the professionals. no hate. The discourse of myung-poom crosses cultural boundaries, and jmat I'm sure is a myungpoom bahk-sah. A nice watch is enough to disable any korean girls myungpoom radar.

but also know that most korean girls know only a few watch brands. ones they have probably been exposed to are rolex, cartier, IWC maybe. breitling, tag heuer and ish like that girls will be like ???. im sure matsu knows everything about myungpoom though. japanese and korean people= myungpoom whores.

TOP TEN KOREAN LABELS: (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR OWN)

1. BAH BAH RHEE

2. LOO-EE BOO-TONG

3. FAKE GOOCHI

4. FAKE PUH-LA-DAH

5. PEH-RUH-GAH-MOH

6. COH-CHEE

7. SHA-NELL

8. DI-OH (mostly those hideous saddle bags)

I can't think of 9 and 10.

If we got designer, we could walk around wearing clothes from the freaking Hanarum, and still win the best dressed portion of the competition.

Reporting for duty.

E-cha Kaja! (Lets go for round 2)

- This can also be applied in terms of "lets have sex or more drinks" in business clubs.

Ka-sum No-mu I-po-da! (You have beautiful breasts)

E-Shigae Chinjae Ya (This watch is real)

Shiet.

designersheep is indeed koreanz

Well wtf, he should be on the Executive Council then. We should add that to our list of objectives :

- get some gi-jib-eh's

- kidnap jj

- convince designersheep to defect

- destroy all who oppose us

Man-seh !! Deh-han-min-gook !! Hodori Guus Hiddink !!

groupwavekw6.gif

Reporting for duty.

E-cha Kaja! (Lets go for round 2)

- This can also be applied in terms of "lets have sex or more drinks" in business clubs.

Ka-sum No-mu I-po-da! (You have beautiful breasts)

E-Shigae Chinjae Ya (This watch is real)

Shiet.

dizz, i knew I could count on my protege. A bit out of sequence, but good stuff. I believe I repped you earlier. You are getting close to earning your stripes (but not that close).

analog I thought we were going to try and brainwash insomniac? I thought you made some headway in the slc thread. Do we need to send more troops? I havent read the latest report.

Ahjuhmah's are rockin' jooshy cootoo these days? that fascinates me. Do they even know the implications and signifiers that are involved with wearing said brand? I think we need to have Robideux give us a lecture on dat.

Coreos are prob going nutz for the Hermes, cuz they think the H stands for Hangook or some shit. Fucking brand label whores.