Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Silver atwood metwrench (I was just using it before this). =X

tFHtRDG4iwM

Edited with youtube video so you can just click here to play.

Holy shit epic bender! Some great camera work there

There is speculation that the first dude actually broke the barriar on his jump, just not enough recorded stats to prove it, so this dude will do it, the other one did, he will just be able to prove it.
Joe reportedly maxed at 614 mph, speed of sound is 768.
The speed of sound varies based on the geometry of the object, altitude and temperature.

Whatever the speed, the guy was still freefall for 26 km.

You know? Like, just sayin' .

Joe reportedly maxed at 614 mph, speed of sound is 768.

I can barely spell, much less understand basic math, but i have followed this for a while, since i got my masters in the discovery channel, and i know, that if you do research, they think the first dude broke mach,

but they were not testing for that info (it was about high altitude pressure suit openings for U2's, if im not mistaken.), and dont know for sure... so, i guess that means he might not have, but i give that first guy much more props than this prick red bull homo... hes still fucking hardcore, but not pre SR71 hardcore.

This is the corporate stuff, not the RIGHT STUFF.

At least to me.

Still dope though.no hate.

I can barely spell, much less understand basic math, but i have followed this for a while, since i got my masters in the discovery channel, and i know, that if you do research, they think the first dude broke mach,

but they were not testing for that info (it was about high altitude pressure suit openings for U2's, if im not mistaken.), and dont know for sure... so, i guess that means he might not have, but i give that first guy much more props than this prick red bull homo... hes still fucking hardcore, but not pre SR71 hardcore.

This is the corporate stuff, not the RIGHT STUFF.

At least to me.

Still dope though.no hate.

Corporate stuff? Privatization of the space program is probably one of the greatest things to happen. I've been a fan of Kittinger for a few years now, and he's way badass, but Felix is taking the next step. I'm glad Red Bull is stepping up and funding this type of stuff.

tumblr_kx2tksMbcu1qzzirho1_500.jpg

This is a spear carved out of a Narwhol tusk with a meteorite spearhead. METEORITE FUCKING SPEARHEAD! How amazing is that!? Where would one even obtain a Narwhol tusk, let alone a fucking meteorite to use as a spearhead. Would you have to watch the sky for a falling star and try to find where that shit landed and dig it out of the ground like a crazy person? Probably. But whoever did that made a fucking rad hunting weapon.

Illegitimi non carborundum,