Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Next level Kitteh

An orange tabby named Brownie was shot in the head with an arrow and amazingly survived.

The 13-inch arrow only pierced the kitty's muscle, avoiding his skull and eyes - and a vet in rural Indiana was able to remove it.

"He's just a miracle cat," said Sarah Hayes, chief executive of the Monroe County Humane Association.

"He was just purring and rubbing up against people, even with the arrow in his head," Hayes said.

"He's a loving, sweet, sweet cat."

Brownie had been missing for three days when his owner Dillon Eads saw him come up over a hill Aug. 28 with the arrow in his head.

Eads, 83, called police right away.

He suspects that someone was cruelly using his beloved pet for target practice.

"I never felt so sorry for anything in my life. It just broke my heart," he tearfully told local television stations.

The humane association is offering a $1,450 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person who hurt Brownie.

The good-natured feline, which even loves dogs, is healing well and will be reunited with Eads next week, Hayes said.

He has eight lives left,

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/09/04/2009-09-04_miracle_cat_on_mend_after_arrow_pierces_his_head.html#ixzz0QMvGl1Nc

alg_brownie_cat_arrow.jpg

i had a dream jungle jane was getting filmed in a kitchen with a box of fruit loops and then ripped open the box, cereal went everyhwere and she started screaming.

and then someone made that an intro to some video on youtube.

that didn't really happen right?