Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's fine, as long as the new people have something to fear. honestly people can ignore his posts. of the assholes that have come on this board he is probably the least offensive. he's not calling users' work phones like rogue status, and he isn't hating on people's sexuality like bed. i've been banned before, but he hasn't. that must mean something right?

Guest jmatsu

well, there was never really an argument, because you pretty much said what you wanted and ignored my inquiry. i bet you feel great thinking that you've done your good deed for the day (not that you've really accomplished anything). great moderation.

Guest jmatsu
that's fine, as long as the new people have something to fear. honestly people can ignore his posts. of the assholes that have come on this board he is probably the least offensive. he's not calling users' work phones like rogue status, and he isn't hating on people's sexuality like bed. i've been banned before, but he hasn't. that must mean something right?

westside,

appreciated. seriously....i've come to respect your outlook on some shit (esp music). and that's what it's about. most of people i say shit too or ignore mean little or make no difference at least too me. it's basically filtering. i mean, if you see some wack fit or comment you don't particularly like, i'm sure you or other people call that shit out. honestly i don't see any real difference between my behavior, your's, or many others. i've been doing the same shit for a couple years. it's so convenient that digital decides to step to me after becoming a half a mod.

Guest Airjamie
Fuck you, man. You're the biggest pussy on the whole forum, asshole.

OH FUCKING BOO HOOO...JAMIE IS NOT NICE WAAAAAAA ALL THE BUFFALOS ARE DEAD AND NOONE RESPECTS THE ENVIRONMENT

571757_sad_indian.jpg

Let's hope you end up in the ICU with me, cause when i put you in the hospital robe, it'll be 100x better than the fits you have now.

And that's the sad thing, you talk so much shit about people's fits and yet yours are mediocre at best. So i'll take your criticism with a grain of salt thank you.

amazing....

well, i'm not actually arguing about clothes but the people who are assholes/mid level trolls on this board and think they're being cool and funny.

in all honesty, trolls make this forum better. its why i read superfuture instead of that care bear pussy shit honest forum. i love the criticism, its fun to read, even though i was subject to it (see dior homme thread). even though being subject to it, the harsh critiques on my fit was probably my most favorite part of the thread as the most was accomplished.

tragicbliss, england and I are all prepared to vigorously defend ourselves against mr. brunetti's lawsuit.

MEANWHILE...

I just wanted to chat. I have a ton of friends in Seattle, and some of them are curious to know who you are. Do you skate? Do you hang out at Goods a lot? Do you go to shows? Are you into hardcore? Have you heard of FSU?

Whats your aim and mayspace?

this forum is making me sad...

it's like everything they say on niketalk and hypebeast is true. we're grown men arguing about clothes. isn't this embarassing to any of you? can't we get selfworth from something else than strangers on internets?

of course not.

im not a grown man

but im sort of embarrassed yeah

all fora have their share of trolls and haters. they serve their purpose and if done well can be amusing.

as far as the trolls on this board go, jmatsu is not bad. i like to antagonize him occasionally, but this is just like cracking the whip on the caged lion to get him to roar and prance for you. his attacks are hit or miss but even on his off days he's much preferable to spammers like upandcoming or dancancer, or plain idiots like airjamie. however, jmatsu is best when he sticks to hating with acerbic humor, rather than actually trying to construct a rational argument, which is not exactly his forte.

haha FSU are some crazy motherfuckers

Fuck FSU they ruin hardcore completely. Faggots have to go and get in fights and have people killed (hoods/shattered realm show)

I know, you're going to say why don't I call them faggots to their faces. I wouldn't, I'm too scared, but they do take the fun out of hardcore and going to shows.

johnny cupcakes is for baby girls

Guest Airjamie
all fora have their share of trolls and haters. they serve their purpose and if done well can be amusing.

as far as the trolls on this board go, jmatsu is not bad. i like to antagonize him occasionally, but this is just like cracking the whip on the caged lion to get him to roar and prance for you. his attacks are hit or miss but even on his off days he's much preferable to spammers like upandcoming or dancancer, or plain idiots like airjamie. however, jmatsu is best when he sticks to hating with acerbic humor, rather than actually trying to construct a rational argument, which is not exactly his forte.

You must get 15-20 gray reps a day for dropping my name in every single one of your posts eh?

Dont wear it out baby. <3

Fuck FSU they ruin hardcore completely. Faggots have to go and get in fights and have people killed (hoods/shattered realm show)

I know, you're going to say why don't I call them faggots to their faces. I wouldn't, I'm too scared, but they do take the fun out of hardcore and going to shows.

johnny cupcakes is for baby girls

jhey they're assholes deal with it. if you're into hardcore you would know its part of the life.

johnny cupcakes is a good guy and hot chicks his shit.

personally im not a fan of fsu but sometimes i think they're funny but sometimes they take it a bit far but thats something that really has been going on since hardcore started.

tragicbliss, england and I are all prepared to vigorously defend ourselves against mr. brunetti's lawsuit.

MEANWHILE...

I hired Johnie Cochran (posthumously).

I just wanted to chat. I have a ton of friends in Seattle, and some of them are curious to know who you are. Do you skate? Do you hang out at Goods a lot? Do you go to shows? Are you into hardcore? Have you heard of FSU?

Whats your aim and mayspace?

In other news. ARTIFICIALSKY, PLEASE POST YOUR MAYSPACE. ALSO WANT TO LOOK.

Here is mine:

http://www.mayspace.com/african_american_singles.html?click=MTJ8MjMwfG5hdg%3D%3D

England you fucking noob, search!

:(

jhey they're assholes deal with it. if you're into hardcore you would know its part of the life.

johnny cupcakes is a good guy and hot chicks his shit.

personally im not a fan of fsu but sometimes i think they're funny but sometimes they take it a bit far but thats something that really has been going on since hardcore started.

Yeah...I don't have a problem with fights breaking out at shows, or kids just getting hit at one, but when goes so far that a kid gets killed over some stupid hardcore gang shit in the middle of a show, that's just too much. Hardcore is not about killing people. As much as people probably think fsu is "the life" of hardcore and all that, they are not. They are dirtbags and they really need to cut the shit.

I went to a deathstar/suffocate faster (ugh) show a few years ago and courage crew was there in full effect. Hard to take seriously though because they kept throwing up their weird ass arm synbol, plus this guy running around with a tattooed head had like....caved in ears.