Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you better watch out what you say because i know where to find you you faggot!!! and you're the UGLIEST FAGGOT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! you better not show up at the comme des garcons x h&m...i swear i'm going to slap you with the polka dot shit!!! i just hope i don't fucking see you around SF you skinny faggoot shit!!!

Oh man. I am shaking in my booties now. Too bad I don't have expensive booties that I bought simply because someone on the Internet bought them. Because then that would make me you.

P.S. How's the finger?

Oh man. I am shaking in my booties now. Too bad I don't have expensive booties that I bought simply because someone on the Internet bought them. Because then that would make me you.

P.S. How's the finger?

It sounds like he was making a joke? Are you sure he was serious :confused:

• 2 months later...

How come everytime i neg rep some guy with a lame fit i either get a PM or rep back asking for advice how to fix it? The fuck?

Guest jmatsu
How come everytime i neg rep some guy with a lame fit i either get a PM or rep back asking for advice how to fix it? The fuck?

i share your hatred of this.

MTRLB

bored

Hey,

Maybe there's a misunderstanding between the two of us?

Why pick at me when I was just trying to make a contribution. It's not like I spam post or anything like that..

Does my post not related to anything in the topic?

I know you're in SuFu for so long, is this how you pick at people to show how superior or how 'senior' you are all these years? If that is the case, I have to be sympathetic towards you. It's because people like you who will not get others to join SuFu.

Continue to do what you want to do, if that makes you feel more fulfilling.

Gd luck.

i can't believe this niagra actually has the audacity to pm me this. on retrospect i think he just b stupid. it's like all the dummies who get hated on fair and square think they're being singled out or something...

check out his blog which he recently erased from his sig for some LOL

MTRLB

http://les-kee.livejournal.com/

Guest jmatsu

Gil Belford

semibored

ahah.

i was joking, that guy is horrible and insists on posting everywhere on sufu.

thanks for the neg rep though. ahah appreciate it.

take care.

seriously why do insects feel the need to pm after a neg?

this niagra called out sayword for apparently (and justifiably) "hating on"

xeno. i did my job/i negged. then got this pm.

bitch, you have fucked up sense of humor. so you're goddamn more than welcome for the neg rep.

btw i got a stainless steel bread knife for xmas. mind if stab your mother in her pussy?

i share your hatred of this.

MTRLB

bored

Hey,

Maybe there's a misunderstanding between the two of us?

Why pick at me when I was just trying to make a contribution. It's not like I spam post or anything like that..

Does my post not related to anything in the topic?

I know you're in SuFu for so long, is this how you pick at people to show how superior or how 'senior' you are all these years? If that is the case, I have to be sympathetic towards you. It's because people like you who will not get others to join SuFu.

Continue to do what you want to do, if that makes you feel more fulfilling.

Gd luck.

i can't believe this niagra actually has the audacity to pm me this. on retrospect i think he just b stupid. it's like all the dummies who get hated on fair and square think they're being singled out or something...

check out his blog which he recently erased from his sig for some LOL

MTRLB

http://les-kee.livejournal.com/

I was bored and actually responded helping this guy fix his fit (i felt bad because i've tried the fit before and he was close). I think he told other newbies about it though since i got like 2 more in the next day. It's the same reason you don't feed the seagulls at the beach i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

this guy really has a problem with my disapproval of his usage of lanvin....

here is his pic and then pm

waywt301.jpg

Hello Mr. SuperAwesome-And-think-he-knows-how-to-proper-wear-luh-veinz-and-feels-damn-great-about-his-uber-knowledge-for-sneakahzz

Why don't you show me a picture wearing YOUR lanvinzzzzz. Wait....never mind, really honestly bless me god that I won't ever have to see your ugly fucking face. May stigmatize my memory forevahhhhhhhhhh. Keep jerking off and put your dick in a bottle. YOU LOSE!

I almost felt sorry for you. But then I continued living.

this guy really has a problem with my disapproval of blabla bla yada yada....

here is his pic and then pm

waywt301.jpg

If you know or have seen this guy or know somebody that does, please contact the local authorities as soon as possible and have e-police arrest him for wearing his shoes the unproper way. This fellony is unacceptable and sufu cannot tolerate this type of behaviour. According to the sufu-law art.1338 "SHOE LACES MUST BE LACED TO THE TOP" and art.1338b "TROUSERS, IF LONG ENOUGH SHOULD BE COVERING THE SHOE TILL THE LOWER PART OF THE ANKLE". We expect full co-operation from all the e-cops for cathing this guy and put him to justice by letting him only wear pink lanvin patent heels from my own private collection.

Sincerly yours Lt. Nubin

homocop.jpg

If you know or have seen this guy or know somebody that does, please contact the local authorities as soon as possible and have e-police arrest him for wearing his shoes the unproper way. This fellony is unacceptable and sufu cannot tolerate this type of behaviour. According to the sufu-law art.1338 "SHOE LACES MUST BE LACED TO THE TOP" and art.1338b "TROUSERS, IF LONG ENOUGH SHOULD BE COVERING THE SHOE TILL THE LOWER PART OF THE ANKLE". We expect full co-operation from all the e-cops for cathing this guy and put him to justice by letting him only wear pink lanvin patent heels from my own private collection.

Sincerly yours Lt. Nubin

homocop.jpg

effort!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i think i negged the dude cuz he begged for rep but i don't really remember. this is the pm i get from him:

"velvetant

semibored

Hello

I suppose you think you are funny it is funny giving me negative rep with the comment "This rep?". I joined this board in 2003, that is worth more than any of your god awful contributions around here. I wonder, why do you add your hotmail address to your profile when you go around giving bad rep and when hotmail accounts are so not secure?"

i now live in constant fear

• 1 month later...
Guest jmatsu

Funk_Switch

semibored

WTF

How the hell does it make any sense to neg someone for posting what music they listen to in a thread designed for exactly such a purpose? Are you fucking kidding me? You guys are just bastards because you can be, and it's fucking ridiculous. What about that post even warranted negging?

cry me a river, u sissy.

makes perfect sense. people get negged in many a thread.

21 minutes ago

sounddumber

semibored

infractions: 0/1 (1)

sup

stop talking shit or brush your motherfucking teeth.

where you at motherfucker? ima come down and slap the shit out of you chink.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

stop pm'ing me. you couldn't even get a tug job from lookbook hoes

Guest jmatsu

it all started as a typical day filled with hate, lols and bitchassness. it started in the black high tops thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=27356&page=190

he fell for my rather clumsy mod impersonation (in the hitops thread, when i threatened him with a ban).

i received these sets of pms from fight attack and played along.

he appropriately entitled them "bitchassness" as you can see.

go to today supermessages: 4

bitchassness

fightattack

03-26-09

06:02 am

re: bitchassness

fightattack

03-26-09

05:46 am

bitchassness

fightattack

03-26-09

05:32 am

quote:

originally posted by fightattack

ill stop ruining the thread with bullshit and keep my mouth shut for a while.

or make a new account

i haven't decided.

me: policy states that one cannot have multiple accounts. do u wish for this one "fightattack" 2 be terminated? just for your info we are able to perform ip adress checks, so i wouldn't advise creating a new account because that would be in direct violation of sufu rules.

your present account can be disabled if you wish it so.

quote:

quote:

originally posted by jmatsu

quote:

What do you suggest?

me: i cannot make that decision for you, but let me say that if you do decide to start afresh, that it'd probably be more beneficial for all parties involved if you lurked and to think before you any hasty posts.

and lastly,

quote:

Alright, kill the account and I'll start it over.

I'll lay low.

Thanks.