exxmiss vs. soepom. fob catfight.

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

Although...what i was talking about was the fact that when i posted the link, the thread fucking stopped because everyone posting was off looking at it...

..BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Guest jmatsu
comment was deleted cause it was in the waywt. She's welcome to post it in the chat version. Basically too offense to soepom's potrayal of a FOB. But are you a FOB if you are in your country and havent' stepped off the boat. Would i be the FOB if i showed up in singapore?

you'd be FOL. "fresh outta luck," cause all singaporean females like me be better than you.

you can be fobby in your own country (for various contexts), if you take on the characteristics/connotations of being "fresh off the boat."

comment was deleted cause it was in the waywt. She's welcome to post it in the chat version. Basically too offense to soepom's potrayal of a FOB. But are you a FOB if you are in your country and havent' stepped off the boat. Would i be the FOB if i showed up in singapore?

Yeah, and we'd totally be the fobs cause we don't do the peace sign in photos. People would think we were weird or something.

jmatsu is secretly indian; has nothing to do with the german version.

exactly..... nor does the indian version have anything to do with axis powers. a hard core legit hater wouldn't cop out like that

but...to stay on topic

the only other cat fight i can recall here is the one between isoform and heartedbrokenedsouledshakened.....pretty tame though.

i guess these kittens have been declawed

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing... 06-07-2007 07:18 PM heartbrokensoulshakened just returning the love..

her lame response to constructively neg'ing the weird angle'd chest-only post where you can't see what she's wearing in waywt... but really i was one-time neg repping all other primarily chest-focused "waywt" imgs. <3

the thing is...how is it a catfight, if i haven't even seen the post in question, nor had the chance to respond to it? someone needs to update me too!

that said...

waywt0712catfight2ji7.jpg

waywt0712catfight1wa8.jpg

totally got pwned by big black furry feline meanie with green eyes.

insomaniac - thanks that's very sweet of you. but i'm not so sure if i'm really up there on the list... my top three nicest sufu members are tangerine, mike lowrey, and jmatsu. (digi you're close behind...hee)

sidney - if i go down, then you'll be short of one person to take you around singapore when you do get your ass down here. so, you better start doing whatever you can to sabotage the adversary.

exxmiss - i don't know what it was you posted, but perhaps you've misunderstood the satirical nature of self-imposed fobbiness.

Guest jmatsu
herr fuhrer ist too veak to use der real axis powers swastika avatar?

no, he's actually just too smart (well at least until he takes over the board).