Post your desktops.

seksu!

does anyone have one of those "green energy efficient" desktop pics that are suppose to use less energy? my battery life sucks as is it so im curious to see what they look like.

yeah, it would just be a black background but I think the difference is minimal and it depends on what type of screen you have

Darren Yates, a technology journalist who reviews computer hardware, tested 4 CRT monitors and 23 LCD monitors, and found that the CRT monitors did use more energy displaying a white screen, but less than the calculations made by the blog post that inspired Blackle. The LCD monitors tested showed slightly less power use displaying a white screen in the majority of cases, although most of the larger (24-inch) monitors did use slightly less power displaying a black screen.

i'll be in your debt if you can tell me where to get this or any quality wallpapers

Okay. You're officially in debt.

Here you go guys.

This is one of the most amazing editorials. Just edited them to fit (my) entire screen as wallpaper. Enjoy!

dazedlakshmiwp.th.jpg

lakshmi2.th.jpg

lakshmi3.th.jpg

lakshmi4m.th.jpg

lakshmi5.th.jpg

*Btw these are from dazed&confused april

Cheers