WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

^^well if the damn sizing chart wouldn't be all over the place life would be a bunch easier, plus I haven't read a direct statement about stretch on these things, just some here nor there answers. then theres the whole thigh argument about sizing up to accommodate bigger thighs. I can't wait to see how this all turns out after everybody shrinks them. its all in the fun of it I guess.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^well if the damn sizing chart wouldn't be all over the place life would be a bunch easier, plus I haven't read a direct statement about stretch on these things, just some here nor there answers. then theres the whole thigh argument about sizing up to accommodate bigger thighs. I can't wait to see how this all turns out after everybody shrinks them. its all in the fun of it I guess.

I'm not worried about the thighs as much as I am the rise. I have decent thighs and will still have 1/2" after 1 wash but the rise is crazy low for my taste...

eh, fuggit, I'll just bust out the electric clippers to cut down on the Buckwheat effect.

yea when i emailed gordon a few days ago about the hem he said to tell them what length you wanted post wash and they will figure it out

Gordon's the man!

BOOYAH!

Gordon's the man!

BOOYAH!

I'd say. I've sent him plenty of emails lately and he still hasn't told me to go shoot an air bubble into my vein. I can't imagine how it would be to handle upwards of 200 contestants trying to figure out the fit of a jean that nobody has messed with yet (being that they are raw).

I wrote in my notes what post-wash hem I'd like to go for. I said that I'd like a post-wash hem of 34, so please estimate what that means raw. Gordon's a smart guy, I'm sure he'll be able to figure it out.

that's nice to hear. i just emailed mr. gordon about postwash hem :)

yesssss

just got my brother into the mix with a size 30

i ordered at 450 PST can you say LAST MINUTE hahaha

too much OG KUSH

From BiG's site, apparently you can still pre-order in 32, 33, and 34. Earlier in the day, I think it was labeled as sold out.

Maybe a final last minute push to get it to an even 200?

Going through 200 pairs of contestant pix/updates is going to be incredibly insane, though. Wonder how this is going to play out... Stoked nevertheless.