HOLA Hollaforadolla & Chard X

MilSpex

"your shit is the furthest thing from being skin tight, its a fucking tent. now im sure its "your style" whatever but in a grown man world, your shit doesnt ride. first impressions are everything and you look like a pizza boy, as someone mentioned. at least chard's shit fits. Although I dont particularly enjoy the streetwear brands he wears, he gets it right."

oooo the irony.

and "streetwear" rides in a grown man world?!

i dont get it

and yes unban milpex

for fucks sake this is SUPERTRASH!

not trying to start shit here, but i really dont get what you posted.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hollaforadolla . Your response to Mil is one of the dumbest and most ignorant things I have ever read. What the fuck does age have to do with anything? If you ever met any old school skaters/bboys whatever, you would know that they live and die whatever they do regardless of age.

Bring back Milspex this is supertrash.

"not trying to start shit here, but i really dont get what you posted."

hey no worries. i wasnt trying to start shit either

but im just saying how you say mil's shit fits like a tent and it doesnt ride in a grown mans world, but streetwear does?

chards shits fits but its still streetwear and it gives me the same impression you would have on Mil if you see him "delivering the pizza".

"not trying to start shit here, but i really dont get what you posted."

hey no worries. i wasnt trying to start shit either

but im just saying how you say mil's shit fits like a tent and it doesnt ride in a grown mans world, but streetwear does?

chards shits fits but its still streetwear and it gives me the same impression you would have on Mil if you see him "delivering the pizza".

chard can slide cause he wears clothes that fit. and looks decent. most people would not have recognized the brands anyways.

nothing ever fits with spex.

thats all i have to say on the topic since the man cant defend himself.

i guess its all opinion and i respect yours Dolla

but for me....

chards fits.........fits, but rarely the right way (again my opinion ONLY).

i have no problem with mixing brands and whatnot casue i agree that having connection or "down" with the brand is somewhat irrelevant here as long as you can pull it off. but the thing with chards fit is that his dior or "any jeans" fits too slim to go with his 'preme tee. he honestly looked better with looser fit jeans like STF (dont quote me but i thikn he started off with those ?! or some other LVC) and no i dont condone skin tight homo shit but the proportion just doenst seem right. and most of his fit with

a fitted or box cap just didnt look good.

mil actually pulls off his shit with a sense of style, maybe not your steez but hes different and he looks okay rocking the shit that way and they look proportional most of the time (not when he sags his LVC all the way to his knees lol and peg them).and you gotta respect that.

then you are only allowed to wear yo-yo brands

yoyo.jpg

Photo%20146-791596.jpg

bwhiplovesmall.jpg

• 3 months later...
In case shit gets modded over there

You see Chard, this is an opinion. Everyones got one. In my opinion Hollaforadolla prolly dresses skinny too skinny for my taste (if I could be fucked finding a pic).

Holla, let me educate you. Supreme is a skate brand. Skaters used to skate in Jordan Is. Supreme flipped a lot of Jordan iconography in early shit, put Jordan art on boards and to top it off did the shoes that blew dunks up. The Jordan III on a dunk.

Now WTAPS. The designer TET been a fan of Supreme since he first skated. Thats why you could find WTAPS in Japan Supreme stores since the `90s. Over the years the two brands done box tees together and this year a whole collection.

My gear FITS together. It makes sense. When Chard takes 3 brands that are totally unrelated and have no story to me it looks likes he`s just picking the most popular/elite tees, pants and shoes he can find. He`s not thinking about how shit goes together or what the clothes mean, like he doesnt care, he only cares about the next pickup or the next hyped item. No love, no appreciation.

And just coz my shit isnt skin tight doesnt mean it doesnt fit. I buy my size in most shit.

Does that make sense?

mil... mr streetwear god... is this the proper way to wear supreme? is my shit too tight?

dcfc0037ec1.jpg

please help... im contemplating killing myself if i did it wrong. im really not sure if supreme and evisu work together... or evisu and skateboarding... or skate shoes and evisu... or kate moss and sagged jeans... HELP!

Wait, Milspex buys stuff in his size? Bullshit.

If you're an 'ideally' proportioned male, your waist is 0.9 the proportion of your arse. So if your jeans are in your 'true size' they're not going to go round your arse (maybe low rise jeans that go round your hips would, but the only denims I've seen Milspex in are Sammies) - unless you've got a beer belly in which case you need to stop posting on fashion forums and get on a fucking treadmill.

Oh and Chard if you`re reading this I got some more sage advice for you. An undergrad degree is virtually worthless. I got one of those in Finance from a decent Uni and the best job I could get was data entry.

Not exactly “sage advice.” I just graduated this past June with a BS in Finance – from a middle-tier institution – and am currently mulling over several job offers from some of the top consulting firms in Chicago. Data entry jobs are for people with GEDs.

He`s not thinking about how shit goes together or what the clothes mean, like he doesnt care, he only cares about the next pickup or the next hyped item. No love, no appreciation.

Isn’t this like complaining about having a buddy – who is less attractive than you and therefore makes you look hotter – tag along when you go out to a bar, lounge, club, etc…?