Online Japan clothing store in ENGLISH!!! cheap pricing

yeah i took the plunge on a jacket and a couple of tees the other day.

will see what the quality's like... (one thing i don't like about sites like this is they have no physical stock, so if they have a hard time getting ahold of something in your order you can end up waiting for ages)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i took the plunge on a jacket and a couple of tees the other day.

will see what the quality's like... (one thing i don't like about sites like this is they have no physical stock, so if they have a hard time getting ahold of something in your order you can end up waiting for ages)

do update us on the quality aye! ;) Im also keen on purchasing some stuff from there too.

mmmm. So I stumbled upon this thread by accident and I feel like being nice. so. I dunno about yesstyle.com cuz I can't read chinese, but jbros is not a korean brand.

It's a "mall" in their own words that sell carefully selected items by the brothers TJ and SJ (I'm assuming they're initials and seeing that the representative's name is Kim Suk Joong I'm assuming he's one of the brothers). They deal mostly in European and Japanese style apparel and AE/A&F style vintage apparel.

I dunno if they ship internationally, but I could find out if I feel like being really really nice.

mmmm. So I stumbled upon this thread by accident and I feel like being nice. so. I dunno about yesstyle.com cuz I can't read chinese, but jbros is not a korean brand.

It's a "mall" in their own words that sell carefully selected items by the brothers TJ and SJ (I'm assuming they're initials and seeing that the representative's name is Kim Suk Joong I'm assuming he's one of the brothers). They deal mostly in European and Japanese style apparel and AE/A&F style vintage apparel.

I dunno if they ship internationally, but I could find out if I feel like being really really nice.

Hehe I tried to get my korean boss to translate the faq on the jbros website for me but it was too difficult for her to translate the korean script. Going to ask another coworker who can actually read korean as it's her 1st language to do it soon hopefully.

(one thing i don't like about sites like this is they have no physical stock, so if they have a hard time getting ahold of something in your order you can end up waiting for ages)

as i suspected... they can't get ahold of two of the items in my order.

a. do they give you the option of cancelling part of your order, or are you forced into waiting for them to try and fulfill the entire thing?

b. do they charge you right away, or wait until they are ready to ship?

i think i might just go ahead and order right off the bat instead of waiting for feedback from others, in case the few items that i really, really want disappear.

a. do they give you the option of cancelling part of your order, or are you forced into waiting for them to try and fulfill the entire thing?

b. do they charge you right away, or wait until they are ready to ship?

i think i might just go ahead and order right off the bat instead of waiting for feedback from others, in case the few items that i really, really want disappear.

u can edit your order - i just replaced the two items they couldn't get with another tee (otherwise i would've just fallen below the 200 free shipping mark)

nothing's shown up on my cc yet so assume they charge upon shipping.

just placed a small order, i was surprised at how involved and detailed the order summary screen is.

now, all i have to do is wait, and fix the zipcode on the shipping address, which i think might take an email... ass-backwards, considering how much information you have access to on one screen, but a small gripe.