chucks vintage official thread

chucksvintage

What else do you guy's want to see?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What else do you guy's want to see?

Allright - to bring the ass back to where it belongs - Madeline - maybe ur just ignoring me over Cheeps harassment - but I am really stll waiting for some pics or word on those shirts ...

We've exchanged pm's a while ago - maybe July or June - and you wanted to see if you had any of them in your store..pull over denim or cotton shirt / navy blue ?

So - do you have any ?? And better yet - any pics ??? Thanks so much...

PS...Nice butt, btw

And here I thought it had something to do with the mad fade lines that would develop below the pockets...I think we should all be thankful of the fantastic pics, (Fantastic quality, fantastic items) she has posted here off all the items. I dont know about the rest of you but I am tired of all the pics of dudes on here taking fuzzy pics against the mirror of their items - its like, why bother - you cant see the item any sense.

Anyways, Thanks Madeline for all your pics, keep em coming.

Mj

O.K. everybody please do not trash my thread . This is about Vintage and Heritage and I bring my stuff to you guys to respect what I am doing. I do not want people insulting people over my butt. I just want who ever posted to realize how silly it was and he did so I except it. Anyways back To Vintage. I will post some great pics on Wensday. Today is my Birthday so I am not at my shop but tomorrow I will post some great Vintage Work shirts and more amazing denim. Thank You to all the MEN out there who stood up for me.

Best,

Madeline

I wonder if "The Boss" is the same as "Boss of the Road"? I've seen Boss of the Road pop up in the Japanese magazine here and there (along with Can't Bust 'Em and Headlight... those would be the three most common outside of the other big three, Levi's, Lee, Wrangler)