WHAT DO YOU DRIVE?

Selegna

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have kept it man. Wish they offered it in the U.S.

The day after i sold it i went back online to find a second hand one haha. But nah, i couldn't really drive it anywhere cause i was too worried about it getting stolen...and i needed the money anyway.

On a side note there was something special about it. I've driven many sport cars and none of them gave me the enjoyment i get when driving the teg. It wasn't the fastest, but hell it was fun to drive. This goes with the dc2r also.

I might pick up a ep3r later this year if i have enough funds. Apparently we can import them here in aus now. The pricetag is quite high though.

^ dope. what color are the rims? saw some subtle sti pink ones on a white wrx once. looked suprisingly good.

Got the stock silver rims on it..tough to upgrade when BBS comes standard. Maybe once i stop spending all my money on denim i can get some new shoes for the subie

GrrrrrroooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeePSSSSSSSTTTTgrrrrrrrroooooossssssssssvvvveeeeeeePSSSSSSTTTgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooomm

Stop wanking off to BOVs

Here's my lady....another subie for the board!

Repped for the STI, I have major STI envy and whites the way to go:o

subaru drivers in the uk are fucking cunts

really? how so? i've never heard about this.

GrrrrrroooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeePSSSSSSSTTTTgrrrrrrrroooooossssssssssvvvveeeeeeePSSSSSSTTTgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooomm

BOVs are cool for a week and it doesn't help the car at all, more like hurts the idle.. so unless you're pushing 20+psi having an aftermarket bov is attention whoring/rice

Subaru drivers are usually lesbians without an ounce of feminine appeal.

Only the Forresters have that reputation. And let me know if you ever see a dyke in one of these :P

top.jpg

GSR with full evo IV convertion. so much better when its two door lol

Do you know of anyone that makes an evo VI TME conversion kit?

very nice.....

here are the cars i've owned previously to present

integra: 1997 - 2001

integraoa3.jpg

240sx: 2000 - 2006

240sxwi4.jpg

accord wagon: 2006 - present

wagon1gq4.jpg

its a bit hard buying car stuff and clothes stuff at the same time. good thing i'm not into cars anymore. i enjoy my wagon a lot. eventually move onto a bmw wagen.

No, s'ok.

Please... dont.

Wow considering since most the cars I have seen on here are similiar to my car, I don't see what the difference is. What do you drive? Is life going good for you? I'm only 17, so do'nt tell me I beat you in life already lol.

Nvm, I saw what you drive, very nice, but nice job sounding like an asshole lol.

^ i think most people are just put off by the idea of a stupid neon light kit.

Considering I have seen quite a few cars on this thread with them, and I'm sure other cars have them too (they just weren't on, considering it was day time). Wow is this old guys who have no life and spend their whole life tlaking about their life and what they have on forums and rant about stuff to a teenager?

^ i think most people are just put off by the idea of a stupid neon light kit.

He lives his life a quarter mile at a time. For those 10 seconds or less, he's free.