WHAT DO YOU DRIVE?

Selegna

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, don't have too many pictures of the car lying around on this computer.

I guess I might as well clarify it is a 1994 Mazda RX-7 FD3S.

2-5.jpg

3-3.jpg

It's pretty fucking unfortunate but I never even came close to finishing the car...ended up going to school out-of-state so the car's just sitting in the garage collecting dust...as it is now I have to deal with some terrible rims and a half-complete aero kit that should probably be rethought. Definitely thinking of finishing up the car within a year or so but it may just end up being sold...regardless, I'll finally get to drive it again in 2 days :D

Hell, I don't even remember some of the stuff put into the car anymore...

But rotary forever :)

the only continental car i have driven before would be a 3-series beemer. :)

nothing to be proud of, but i would really love to drive anything Audi or Volkswagen.

other than that, i had my fair share of coupes, sedans and pickups.

i just like to drive. period. :D

That's interesting since most of those cars are pretty good in terms of not having rust. Maybe you're in one those places that have harsh winters.

No harsh climate in Sydney but cars from seaside suburbs get rust. I should have said I wasn't willing to pay too much over 10 grand for a car that was 20+ years old. Anything I saw below that price was in bad condition and looked like a money pit. I just love the front of those cars, especially from the profile the slight curve of the bonet into the front grill gives it something.

HOLY FUCK thats a MINT MINT MINT (eg6 - maybe not cuz not 5 bolt?)? HOLY smokes. Mad respect! Howd u total it? :(

Thanks! Not an EG6, but a Si (EH3). Got cut off real badly on the highway, brakes locked up, slammed into a guardrail going 70-75 mph.

Beautiful FD Shincrono. Wish you got the newer JDM steering wheel instead.

Haha, I wish, fitting that wheel to a US-Spec FD is a pain in the ass! The usual alternative is to take it from a later model Miata I believe, which shares the same "Flying M" logo...can't recall if it took any extra modification or not though, or if the airbag would even work!

3105segway400x595.jpg

all day

i fucking hate those. this dad was with his daughter at blockbuster the other day and they were riding it as a duo. he kept wheeling around the isles. the sound of the little engine whirring around the store made me want to scissor kick his neck and then bicycle kick his ass out the door.

i ended up just renting a movie and going home though...

No harsh climate in Sydney but cars from seaside suburbs get rust. I should have said I wasn't willing to pay too much over 10 grand for a car that was 20+ years old. Anything I saw below that price was in bad condition and looked like a money pit. I just love the front of those cars, especially from the profile the slight curve of the bonet into the front grill gives it something.

Yes, those cars have a fantastic profile, especially from upfront. I actually think that they look better with the hard-top on.

It's a very sleek looking car, not as Gothic as the old Mercedes-Benzes.