Sales

doctorgnar

for the presale, which i believe is to end tomorrow, you just tell them the item you want and then you give them your credit card info. they charge the card when the sale starts (28th supposedly) and then you can pick the item there. i'm not 100% sure if the madison barneys will ship, but you should ask anyways. the boston barneys shipped to me and they're always up for doing stuff like that, but it might be different at the madison one since it's a lot busier. if you're shit out of luck, i might be able to help you out.
alright. thanks alot. ill call them tomorrow and let you know.

Red- I just went through this same process for a pair of Jil Sander shoes (the LA store didn't have my size, but the NY store did).

I pre-saled the shoes on Saturday and they will charge the card on the 28th as well as ship them out that day or the next. I have ordered over the phone and had items shipped from various Barneys a few different times. So don't hesitate to call. They will ship directly to your home, no need to go through the SF store.

P.S. I didn't even get charged shipping last time...so that's a nice touch.

they have it in sf barneys also. its by the co-op stuff. i noticed sf barneys is kind of sporadic as far as items that come through,they get random stuff from designers that trickle on the hangers.even if its only a size or two from a sepcific peice or just one in that size. just have to recheck the racks on a weekly basis.

They have it in ny but its all in the corner by the stairs, next to s2a.

on a side note..i strolled down sf bloomies. and they got the orange/brown leather margiela jacket and this brown shearling jacket. also have this dope number 9 black leather jacket,classic lookin and black/white pattern cardigan,sick lookin also. varvatos leather jacket was a nice fit also,too bad no small sizes...

btw..all this talk of barneys..bloomies having a sale?

You guys are gangsters.. I'm in the LA area too, actually right in between the south coast and the beverly hills area.. any good sales going on in either areas? I went to Barney's on Wilshire but they didn't have any good shit on sale just Theory and other similar brands really.. whats the word?

You really didn't read the thread did you?

No. No sales going on.

liberation, i regret to inform you that i bought the only watanabe riders jacket in madison. the size was small. im not sure it will fit me though, so if it doesnt, ill pass it on to you. whats your chest size? and if you can get your hands on a medium, we might be able to trade if it doesnt fit me. $690. woohoo.

anyways, it turns out that the madison store was already on sale. at least the watanabe stuff was.

liberation, i regret to inform you that i bought the only watanabe riders jacket in madison. the size was small. im not sure it will fit me though, so if it doesnt, ill pass it on to you. whats your chest size? and if you can get your hands on a medium, we might be able to trade if it doesnt fit me. $690. woohoo.

anyways, it turns out that the madison store was already on sale. at least the watanabe stuff was.

I think this is because Junya is part of the Co Op section.

And wow, that's an excellent price! Jesus! Did they have any other leathers?

I think this is because Junya is part of the Co Op section.

And wow, that's an excellent price! Jesus! Did they have any other leathers?

im not sure. i was so psyched about getting the jacket, that i even forgot to ask what the price was. after i ordered, i had to call back to check. he did say though, that there were 3 of these on sale recently, but they were all bought out, and i bought the last one. i just hope it fits me.