Sales

doctorgnar

it comes down to if the SA is informed or not. that guy told me that barneys corporate hands info to SA's day of regarding sale related stuff. so not everyone is in the know. i was fortunate enough to talk to him since he seemed to know his shit.

yup. i asked one SA, and he said slowly "we, have, all, types, of, sales....." all confused like. but this older, more important looking gentlemen came and corrected him by saying "yes. the designer sale is on the 28th. see you then."

anybody have junya biker jackets in M at their local barneys?

the sale includes shooz.

Cdiem, buttero, and others.

I dunno if the lanvn and rick ownz will be on sale tho.

wings and horns were on sale?!??!?!

FUCK. I went to NdG and copped a N3B / "Mod's" coat. that shit is mad tight, son.

they had shawl collar jawns and mad tiger fleece shit.

like marble, brown, dark red.

like all these amazing colors i.e. non frute swagz

that are worth koppin. i slept on them hard cause

i didnt know that rack was on sale too. FUCK ASS>

they also had all the shooz on sale. 40% off. APC boots, converse, and

COMMON FUCKING PROJECTS. ashfdskjakfj

oh shit. can i order it through the SF barneys somehow on the day of the sale?

icon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gificon4.gif

When I used to live in atlanta, I tried having some shit sent from the SF store to the ATL store. They are only allowed to do it during the non-peak periods.

correct me if im wrog

that's a weird rule regarding shipping out sale items. i'm pretty certain that if you wanted to buy a sale item and told them to ship it to you, it shouldn't be a problem. probably varies from SA to SA, but why would an SA be stupid enough to pass up on commission?

btw, i've had non-sale items shipped to me from barneys.

that's a weird rule regarding shipping out sale items. i'm pretty certain that if you wanted to buy a sale item and told them to ship it to you, it shouldn't be a problem. probably varies from SA to SA, but why would an SA be stupid enough to pass up on commission?

btw, i've had non-sale items shipped to me from barneys.

so i should just call the madison barneys? how exactly does this process work? call before or during sale? put on hold? how do i pay? ive vever bought anything over the phone before.

thanks for the info though.

for the presale, which i believe is to end tomorrow, you just tell them the item you want and then you give them your credit card info. they charge the card when the sale starts (28th supposedly) and then you can pick the item there. i'm not 100% sure if the madison barneys will ship, but you should ask anyways. the boston barneys shipped to me and they're always up for doing stuff like that, but it might be different at the madison one since it's a lot busier. if you're shit out of luck, i might be able to help you out.

for the presale, which i believe is to end tomorrow, you just tell them the item you want and then you give them your credit card info. they charge the card when the sale starts (28th supposedly) and then you can pick the item there. i'm not 100% sure if the madison barneys will ship, but you should ask anyways. the boston barneys shipped to me and they're always up for doing stuff like that, but it might be different at the madison one since it's a lot busier. if you're shit out of luck, i might be able to help you out.

alright. thanks alot. ill call them tomorrow and let you know.