Sales

doctorgnar

Were there any Lanvin shoes or clothes?

One sneaker I saw.

Low top black slip ons with black cap toe and white sole.

Priced at $250..Size 8.. only saw one pair..white sole wasn't too white, though.

Saw some April jeans in 29's and 30's in grey [they were kinda like a suede material].. McQueen combat boots [lots of other combat boots too...].. lots of blah jeans that weren't worth digging through.. lots of Varvatos/Barneys/Juicy Couture/CDG tops... lots of Prada shoes..lots of Co-op [TOO much co-op].

Didn't really catch much.. too crowded and had to run.. picked up a pair of Buttero boots originally priced at $465 for $229.

I'll head back over there within a few days. Maybe they'll have more Lanvins [in more sizes] as the days go on.

Were there any Lanvin shoes or clothes?

One sneaker I saw.

Low top black slip ons with black cap toe and white sole.

Priced at $250..Size 8.. only saw one pair..white sole wasn't too white, though.

Saw some April jeans in 29's and 30's in grey [they were kinda like a suede material].. McQueen combat boots [lots of other combat boots too...].. lots of blah jeans that weren't worth digging through.. lots of Varvatos/Barneys/Juicy Couture/CDG tops... lots of Prada shoes..lots of Co-op [TOO much co-op].

Didn't really catch much.. too crowded and had to run.. picked up a pair of Buttero boots originally priced at $465 for $229.

I'll head back over there within a few days. Maybe they'll have more Lanvins [in more sizes] as the days go on.

August in Oakland is having a massive sale on April 77s. Luisa actually decided to stop buying them, she got word that Urban's picking them up and will be increasing the price point (which is a bit high for Urban, no?). But the point is that she won't stock them anymore, so if you want some Joeys for massive discounts (I got Grey Colordrives for $75 and Joey cords in Petrol for $50), head over now.

• 2 weeks later...
umbro by kim jones....

Can anyone reccomend some good websites to get shoes off. Especially S/S 2008 shoes and maybe F/W 2007 if it is not already sold out. Thanks..

Gargyle's carrying a few. But the stock is pretty limited. Worth checking out if you're really looking for them.

Gargyle's carrying a few. But the stock is pretty limited. Worth checking out if you're really looking for them.

Yeh i checked there already, the price pointis right just not the size...half to one size too small....pity i really like the mork winter whites.

shotgun.tv. they should have most models, although they're sold out in some of the better ones.

yeh also sold out and i also checked, but again thanks :D

Anyone else have any suggestions?