Sales

doctorgnar

bluespring is correct, cp ervell only in 44, rubberized cp in gray and white. i saw gray in 41, didn't check the white. basement is 60% off, some w&h and the rest is shit. ndg stuff is 70% and still a good deal left. jeans are (i think) 40% same for ngd w&h stuff.

bloomingdales has extra 15% on top of sales today and tomorrow. i got some HL basics for very cheap. still lots of junya, rg levis, helmut, c.p. company etc.

opening ceremony has a lot of n.hollywood left. some very nice pieces at good prices. i might even get a crazy suit if it's still there in few days.

I 'd be interested in rubberized white achilles in 42 if anyone would do a pickup ( w proxy fee of course). The Rubberized are all mids correct?

bluespring is correct, cp ervell only in 44, rubberized cp in gray and white. i saw gray in 41, didn't check the white. basement is 60% off, some w&h and the rest is shit. ndg stuff is 70% and still a good deal left. jeans are (i think) 40% same for ngd w&h stuff.

bloomingdales has extra 15% on top of sales today and tomorrow. i got some HL basics for very cheap. still lots of junya, rg levis, helmut, c.p. company etc.

opening ceremony has a lot of n.hollywood left. some very nice pieces at good prices. i might even get a crazy suit if it's still there in few days.

• 3 weeks later...
anyone checking out the barneys warehouse sale in NY?

its a hot mess... men section seemed smaller... didnt bother digging through the piles...

saw a couple ann d and ro high tops... some CPs

If you have time, go to the Stuart & Wright sample sale.

85 Lafayette Street in Brooklyn. Take the C train to Lafayette or the G train to Fulton.

TONS of size 50 and 52 Robert Geller.

Some Common Projects desert boots in brown, oxfords in that orangey-brown color, and black brogues. Size 42 and 43. Two of each style.

TONS of Rag & Bone, Gilded Age, some Band of Outsiders and APC, mostly in sizes medium and above, all the smaller sizes were gone. I saw two pairs of Wings + Horns twill shorts left. Tan in size 30 and Olive in size 36. I might've forgotten to mention some other brands, but yea check it out.

I got myself a some Geller and Wings + Horns shorts.

Sorry if I blew up the spot. Spot didn't even look blown, it was pretty quiet, like 5 people milling around.

Girls change in a pseudo fitting room without doors.

Guys change in this dirty corner next to a mirror.

Runs through Sunday.

Edit: I remember there were lots of Chimala. Not my steez, but neither is Gilded Age. :o

Goodstead in Edinburgh have a promotion on at the moment for their mailing list subscribers... It's not a sale but is as good as...

LAUNDRY in the coupon code gives you 10% off if you spend over £100 ($150) and 25% off if you order over £250 ($375)...

Some great stuff from APC, Folk Clothing, Surface to Air, YMC and the rest...

http://www.goodstead.co.uk

The Ervell sale is ok, not as great as previous ones. They had a number of the rust covered items but they were crazy expensive (i.e. blazer for $1000, pants for $400, shorts for $325, jacket for $500) etc. The rust stuff was truly rusted, where was in Opening Ceremony it seems that the rust items are just printed. Really fantastic colors on the rust and much better looking than the stuff at OC. Other than that, not a very big selection of items, fair number of old stock. They had clarks for $30 and Doc Martens for $20 which is kinda crazy cheap but then again it's Doc Martens. Common Projects for $100. Overall, worth checking out but don't sprint there.

for the ervell sale:

any knits below size L is gone.

some clarks and doc martens left, didn't see any CPs.

i got there around 4 and everything was picked through, but organized.

I'm not really sure how it was organized (probably by season), but you can differentiate between the pieces.

Pants sizing is confusing as fuck, some pieces where you once had to size up now fit true to size.

So if anyone's looking for a size 32 (16 inch waist) winter jean in navy, get at me.

I didn't go in October so I wouldn't know but it seemed pretty unspectacular.