Sales

doctorgnar

^ indeed there are some fucking gorgeous women...

i wish i had a friend that worked there. =*(

there are mad korean chicks that work there lib, so you should be able to work that angle. my friends fiance works there, but i hate bothering her to buy me shit, so i only ask when they have their 40% off sale.

i go to department store and see korean girls working(they always group the korean girls together never they alone) and see them looking and i look and they glare me and i get scared so i walk quickly

dont be such a bbohjee mayne. dem fashuny krn yuhjahs can smell fear. if they lookin at u, obviously you got their attention. step your game up son!

wait so BARNEYS is having a sale on black friday? i thought the private "up to %40 off " sale was just last week till this thurs?

any idea if paulsmith stuff will be on sale? i just spent a few hundred on regular priced socks there...

all the barneys "private sale" means is that they mark down some non-exciting labels and only advertise it to their mailing list. it's not some vip thing and nothing to write home about. their official sale starts friday but is just a trick to get women into the store to buy men's accessories for their husbands at full price.

regarding saks, their sales suck and they buy ready-to-wear with a tin ear (or eye, whatever). plus, they ruined bathrooms on the euro designer floor - the best thing about the place. and don't get me started about their staff. in short, f**k saks. at least bergdorf know they are stodgy and lame

regarding saks, their sales suck and they buy ready-to-wear with a tin ear (or eye, whatever). plus, they ruined bathrooms on the euro designer floor - the best thing about the place. and don't get me started about their staff. in short, f**k saks. at least bergdorf know they are stodgy and lame

Pretty bad, but I picked up a pair of john varvatos ankle boots for 120 and stocked up on burberry crewneck blank tees for 12 bucks a pop.

^What type of Dior stuff? And are the low top khakis the only Lanvin shoes on sale?

Like the coats... few suits... some jeans... even the raw one is on sale but only 38 left. I bought a blank pant 2 weeks ago and now they are 50% off. They wont do price adjustment = = And yes thats the only lanvin on sale b/c they only have that color.

You are all used to this kind of thing by now, hence the billion posts before mine, but we have a Black Friday Sale going on between now and Sunday night at http://www.newdandyism.com/.

There are over 100 items discounted. We have some HUGE sale prices, some of which are way below wholesale. It's not just the old stuff, a ton of the Fall collections are being discounted as well. There is one catch though, all sale prices are only valid on orders with 2 items purchased, and of course, there is free shipping on everything as usual.

Pick up some YMC, Obedient Sons, Nicholas K, Rittenhouse, MHI, Wood Wood, S2Air Paris and more, for next to nothing.

also use the 10% off coupon, 'style10', to save on what little is not on sale.