Flip Flops

gay thread? gtfoh, go post in the tight jeans thread. On the reals tho, flip flops are a summer staple, please tell me you at least wear shorts during the summer. :cool:

I don't wear tight jeans, I don't wear shorts in the summer and I don't make pussy ass excuses about it being so hot I have to wear heinous looking sandals in socal.

Here in Australia it's Havianas and tight jeans all summer long.

I don't see too many people in tight jeans but everyone in Aus wears Havaianas. The quality is just as bad as $2 thongs from a Chinese store but everyone still forks out big cash for some rubber that says Havaianas if you are close enough to sniff their feet.

I have a pair.

Havaianas. Started wearing em when I was backpacking in Australia, then I went on to South America and picked up another few pairs in Brazil as they only cost about $3!! Perfect summer footwear. Atheltes foot isn't really in this summer!!

I don't see too many people in tight jeans but everyone in Aus wears Havaianas. The quality is just as bad as $2 thongs from a Chinese store but everyone still forks out big cash for some rubber that says Havaianas if you are close enough to sniff their feet.

I have a pair.

havaianas is the shit too in france, everyone's wearing them.