Hair Thread

qom

I went from a normal short haircut (1 or 2 on the sides and about 3" on top) and just let it grow. At certain lengths, it looks like shit no matter what you do, so it really doesn't matter. Get it shaped as it grows.

Ideally, you wouldn't shave anything. You need the hair on the sides and back to be as long as possible for a proper ponytail. Minou (if I remember correctly) had it shaved on the back/sides and it looked good, but it wont look good on everyone.

I went from a normal short haircut (1 or 2 on the sides and about 3" on top) and just let it grow. At certain lengths, it looks like shit no matter what you do, so it really doesn't matter. Get it shaped as it grows.

Ideally, you wouldn't shave anything. You need the hair on the sides and back to be as long as possible for a proper ponytail. Minou (if I remember correctly) had it shaved on the back/sides and it looked good, but it wont look good on everyone.

yep, 1zf4uvs.jpg I like it.

I hate having it sloppy on the sides, so I always cut it off when I intend to grow it out.

FUCK THIS, I'M LETTING IT GROW ONCE AND FOR ALLLLLLL :mad:

That's awesome.

I wanted my hair to be metallic light purple, when I was younger. I think purple is definitely choice for guys.

mens rodarte sweater?
^^ SisterSuzie, I think.
My bad. Looks really nice - hairs good too.

thanks guys

and nope, it's not rodarte. sistersuzie made it. nice for summer too (wore it last year and it was perfect with a tank top)

yep, [img ]http://i51.tinypic.com/1zf4uvs.jpg[/img] I like it.

I hate having it sloppy on the sides, so I always cut it off when I intend to grow it out.

FUCK THIS, I'M LETTING IT GROW ONCE AND FOR ALLLLLLL :mad:

The prob is if you shave it, you've got to be on that shit like every week or it'll look like garbage. Expect at least a year before you have something manageable.

The prob is if you shave it, you've got to be on that shit like every week or it'll look like garbage. Expect at least a year before you have something manageable.

just keeping the sides at a #2 fade and leaving the top, I cut it once a week to keep it looking good. just letting it grow is going to be more work :rolleyes:

^^how long is your hair spaces?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianxxx/5325855736/

honestly it's alright, i definitely get a lot of shit for it though, everyone asks me to cut my hair off.

I think i might just trim it, because the back of my hair is longer than my bangs and it looks super weird when it's all down. :(

honestly though I am cutting my hair before the year is over and bleaching it probably. live once.

who gives a fuck about what people tell you? your hair seems good and to suit you. there must be a reason why you had it that way, no?

the same people who are gonna tell you that you'd look better with short hair are gonna tell you that long hair suited you better before..

i need another semi-permanent hair dye.

has anybody tried manic panic? i've heard good things about it, but it looks really cheap (but that's just the packaging.) (i just want it to last longer than 3 washes since it looks dope)

edit: i want it dark purple and wont bleach my hair. dunno about purple some someone in an manga.

It works, just looks cheap as hell.

Anyone remember Punky Colors, or whatever? Same style packaging. Shit, could be the same just different label, I don't know. I used that stuff back in middle school, and it lasted in my hair for sometime. Especially since I used to always wash my hair back then, well... More so than now. But it lasted pretty well.

Manic Panic will sort of fade out after probably a few weeks. I mean, if you don't wash your hair everyday, it'll last you a while. But if you rinse your hair out once or twice a week, it should maintain pretty well...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianxxx/5325855736/

honestly it's alright, i definitely get a lot of shit for it though, everyone asks me to cut my hair off.

I think i might just trim it, because the back of my hair is longer than my bangs and it looks super weird when it's all down. :(

honestly though I am cutting my hair before the year is over and bleaching it probably. live once.

it looks good yo! i say keep it! it's actually doesn't even look that long, mine was this long before, had to cut it bec of work

5033501820_6537f88db7.jpg

Will, I used that blue Raw color hair dye from Hot Topic for a while. My hair was bleached in a chunk section but I chickened out from getting the two extra bleach sessions to get my hair blonde-blonde (asian hair doesn't bleach well...) so I had that nasty orange, copper-toned bleach job. The color itself turned out pretty well. Got that deep blue that I wanted and it faded to a cyan after about a week or so of washing every other day. It did turn green after I got lazy though.

Also, since it's some vegan natural green shit, it smells like berries and not chemicals. You can apply with bare hands but you'll have blue hands/nails for a couples days. I thought it was kinda cool though. Haha

^ you mean straight asian hair? to get the above haircut, grow your hair out first.

imho, i think the best look for asian dudes with straight hair is wong kar-wai type shit:

i have this but a little longer right now. about 3 1/2 on top and 2 on the sides, what should i tell the person who is cutting my hair to do to get that look?

2cglfmv.jpg