Hair Thread

qom

i just did, what the fuck is Phongable... again, contributing nothing...

anyways, I like the hair style juun j gave his models for his recent runway... pretty rad/dope. I think I'm gonna do something similar.

Anyone know of a good product for messy style look? I need something that doesn't get my hair crusty like gel. I looked into Layrite, but it's a bit expensive and I'll probably need a generous amount since I have really thick hair.

Anyone know of a good product for messy style look? I need something that doesn't get my hair crusty like gel. I looked into Layrite, but it's a bit expensive and I'll probably need a generous amount since I have really thick hair.

both the green and orange gatsby paste are good.

I use a product from Lush (the soap store) called "dirty" , It's really good and all natural so it doesn't fuck up your hair.

It's 13 bucks for a small cup of it but you don't really need much

I use a product from Lush (the soap store) called "dirty" , It's really good and all natural so it doesn't fuck up your hair.

It's 13 bucks for a small cup of it but you don't really need much

both the green and orange gatsby paste are good.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll try these out.

anyone try that suavecito pomade before?

thinking of buying it since its only $10~

it's okay. +1 b/c it's water soluble and i like going to bed after rinsing my hair. easy on the hand, and brushes well through my hair (i brush with my hands)

would i buy again? probably--if i can make sure the white stuff in my hair is not the result of the pomade but my linty towels.

the hold is not strong however, but i use very sparingly as i have shorter hair now.

smells good too.

sup bros, idea/question

my hair is getting longer and texture wise I think tres bien dudes seems exactly like mine, kinda looser than regular black du hair. I don't really ever get any interesting like curl jawns or variance in my hair so that I have to manipulate it to get anything I like. (whereas it seems some dudes natural naps get pretty much what I want)

apcoxfordwhite4.jpg

black hair products, atleast from what I've seen, mostly just want to moisturize your hair and shit. this is good, but I kinda need something with some hold so that I can mold my hair with my hands some. should I just try some white people shit?

I was actually having this same problem when I was going for the fro shit. It always looks like these dus just roll out of bed. But for some reason when I roll outta bed whatever side i slept on got matted down completely and id have to wind up combing it.

You ever fuck with Murrays though? I hear you can do anything you want with that stuff lol. And looking at the site, it seems like it might work.

hairstyles_6.jpg

hairstyles_2.jpg

yeah my hair's matted on either side when I wake up and I usually just sort of grab it out with my hand, luckily my hair doesn't really get tangled so this works for me.

like 1-2 days a week I get lucky and it's pretty good after I just fuck with it with my fingers, but something that'd make it hold better would help.

how heavy is the murray's though? I'd prefer something on the lighter or atleast matte side.

Thats the only thing though its pretty heavy. I used to use it in like elementary/middle school to have waves and i remember it being pretty thick.

No idea you were from here... How long did you have to wait? I don't dig their logic for the whole no appointment shit...

does anyone know a cheaper product that achieves the after effect of Layrite? it is a bit expensive.

by "after effect" i mean by having more of a wavy volume than slicked straight back.

Grease Monkey by Monkey Brains. Should be under $4 and like buy 1 get 1 free. Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, or CVS.

No idea you were from here... How long did you have to wait? I don't dig their logic for the whole no appointment shit...

Grease Monkey by Monkey Brains. Should be under $4 and like buy 1 get 1 free. Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, or CVS.

i waited maybe 30 minutes or less on a saturday at around 5pm. the wait was whatever though, walk around the mission, people watch, plus the blonde that works in the little FSC store is a babe. I dig the no appointments, it makes a statement on how they want to operate.

I should get some pomade, is crew what's good?