qom

Hair Thread

looking dinomight boiiii

This is me at ~6 months. Just last week I graduated to the middle part. I'm estimating another 3 months and I'll be able to tie the entire thing into a knot.

orkpc3.jpg

What can I do about this bulbous mass of hair in the back? I'm pretty damn skinny, so any exaggeration to the size of my hair makes my head look FUCKING HUGE.

2vmvbza.jpg

You could thin it out but I wouldn't suggest that. Definitely try some heavy product to matte it down.

who has experience with 'Suavecito Pomade'?

ordered 2 days ago and it came in today. hand written address in a 3x3x3 box. can't wait to try tomorrow

Hi

5594010633_36618429e4.jpg

I'm doing a really bad job at growing hair. As much as I want to look like this: tumblr_la4th2IwyZ1qzgh25o1_500.jpg

I can't ever get past the awkward hair stage without cutting. Plus...I thoroughly enjoy short hair.

Long, disheveled, greasy black hair is so goddamn attractive though..... from a distance.

Haven't gotten a legit haircut in like... 7 years.

Appointment at Tomcats tonight. Pretty stoked.

Dope, who you going to?

Hah, well, apparently it was supposed to be Derek (I didn't ask for a specific person when I made my appointment), but I just got a voicemail saying hes sick today.

Dude has a good rep, so I guess I'll be rescheduling.

Whatre tomcats prices like? I went to freemanns and that cut, beard trim, and a tube of whatever it is set me back 90 bucks

Im sure the bulk of it was the product, but yeah, kinda steep.. Though I didn't mind toooo much considering the amount I've spent on haircuts in the last 2 yrs ($0)

$90 ain't the worst. There are places that do haircuts (no extras) for $100 and up.

My haircut is $50 + discount making it $35.

It all depends if the shop is gonna have a flat rate or the stylist picks the price they charge.

holy shit i pay $6.50

but then again i dont have particularly cool hair.

$6.50 is ridiculous.

i used to pay $17 if i got it in town. when you live in a city a good cut's at least $25, $50 sounds normal for freemans and i'm guessing the shave was $15-25 and the rest of dino's cost was for the product.

i just cut my own hair tho

6.50 is like Super Fades shit where they just run the clippers through and fade it maybe.

6.50 is the price of the 6-pack u bring to ur homie so he can fade u up in the backyard or over the bath tub

Maybe like $2.00 for some small scissors

I tried to get my hair professionally cut but any price over like $25 just sounded awful, but the only other choice is Supercuts, not ready for that ;/

I go to a great old school barber in San Diego. Get a beer with the cut and they do a great job, $16.

I really need to move to California already...

i pay $20 + tip at a place in long beach where they blast hardcore punk tunes and have playboy magazines to read while you wait

i also get a hot shave on the back of my neck, booyah

and my barber has the dopest tatoos

i pay $20 + tip at a place in long beach where they blast hardcore punk tunes and have playboy magazines to read while you wait

i also get a hot shave on the back of my neck, booyah

and my barber has the dopest tatoos

Fuck Cali, all the realest ballers get their hair cut by topless women in Sydney. Seriously considering checking this place out just for the laughs.

http://www.hotcuts.com.au/ (slightly NSFW)

Fuck Cali, all the realest ballers get their hair cut by topless women in Sydney. Seriously considering checking this place out just for the laughs.

http://www.hotcuts.com.au/ (slightly NSFW)

i would go there for the "wash and massage", never the cut...

i don't trust salon/"beauty school" women with my hair

^^

lol on the website: "additional services can be included"