Hair Thread

qom

Current hair. Similar to ethan hawke's do, but parted on side. Like i mentioned, how to prevent hair from falling down onto face???

your hair falls wherever you part it. if you comb it back, it'll stay up/back.

gimme some xiaolongbao

what should i use to slick my hair back? suavecito? layrite? black&white? idk if i really want to try murrays, because it seems like a pain to remove

You've got a few choices.

If you wanna be cheap:

DAX Super-Neat.

If you wanna be baller:

Sweet Georgia Brown (purple tin)

They're both relatively the same, aside from a slightly different consistency, scent, and price.

Dax would run you about $2-3 and Sweet Georgia Brown will be about $10 on average.

Why I say if you finna be baller, cuz this shit is washable. So if you wash your hair out everyday, you're gonna be using a good amount of product everyday, as well. So you could be going through a tin a month, depending if you slick back everyday/wash your hair.

If you don't want to end up spending that much money, but want a light pomade that's relatively easy to wash out, then you can go with:

Dax Short & Neat. Same price as the other Dax.

You could try to use Murray's Superlight, but it's not the easiest of pomades to wash out, as Murray's branded pomades are.

But if you want even MORE KINDS OF POMADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check da blizznog. No, not the Creepin' Up On Creepers one.

Not much, surprisingly...

I mean, I know when I have an uncomfortable amount of pomade in my hair. When I do, I usually wet comb it out or run my head under a faucet and rinse the top greasy layer out.

I'm not saying I have a fuckin spotless complexion, but I also don't have any bad skin from the pomades I use or the pillow cases. I switch em about every week or two. Not because of the pomade, but just because.

I might be the only one on here, but if you guys have seen any how-to-pomp vids on youtube, and see dudes who somehow manage to get some pomade on their foreheads, and not wipe it off, fuckin grosses me the fuck out. I have no idea how some people do not realize they have a layer of pomade just chillin' on their foreheads.

Anyways.

Before:

ac7ebd3c.jpg

After:

c4d98397.jpg

Getting a haircut on Saturday. Been thinking about going shorter. My hair is about bottom lip length, thinking of going to bridge of the nose/nose length.

Do or Don't.

Man Stunt, thanks for makin me jealous ive always wanted a pomp after seeing an old picture of my grandpa with a conk when I was a kid. Good Stuff! Too bad im texture challenged.

Thinkin about give this a whirl though

andre3000-4.jpg?w=500&h=367

^ do you have any other angles of that Andre 3000 cut?.... looks cool, but I can't really tell what's going on from that angle.

I been lookin around for more angles and cant find anything good. What I did find...

3e6bd0f7.jpg

56949151natasharenee191331120095-1.jpg

^ stunt you mention sweet Georgie brown, where would layrite go on that list? considering the water soluble, stronger hold hair products for a shorter hairstyle or at least hold my hair up instead of it flopping over my face. too short still to part/slick back

how long do you guys think this dude hair is? any products? i dig it. do you think he gets a cut on the side, like 1 or 2?

25012257.JPG?20101127151026