Hair Thread

qom

I need you guys help...again.

So thanks to some examples from you guys I got the hairstyle I wanted. Check. Everything was going great until I wake up one day comb my hair and it starts snowing flakes. I honestly don't know what the fuck happened and it seems that no matter what I try to do I can't shake it.

Ive washed my hair everyday and comb it in the shower with a zinc shampoo before this happened and everything was fine until now. So I started using head and shoulders after I noticed it. But that doesnt seem to be doing shit. I keep my hair up top "unkempt" but I comb it everyday after I shower aswell. I was using this moisturizer by pantene before this and never had a problem until it started. I started using this (pictured below) and it feels like its gotten even worse.

Anyone have any idea of what the fucks going on?

Thanks,

The shit I started using. Worse?

lotion.jpg

dovo, I've been washing my hair pretty infrequently. and just using a conditioner every few days, Nature's Gate…I just grabbed whatever I saw in the hippie section of Top Foods.

In the past I'd had some dandruff shit and I've been without any of that for awhile now.

I also have this that I use occasionally and probably helps, but it makes my hair soft as fuck and works against the nappiness I want (lol).

Dovo,

Stop washing your hair everyday. You're washing out the natural oils your hair/scalp needs to stay healthy. By washing your hair out everyday w/ product (shampoo,) you're drying it up more and more. Condition everyday (I don't, but a lot of people suggest so,) and shampoo 2-3 times a week. Not consecutively, of course.

Are you leaving the head and shoulders in for 5 min? Or just putting it in a rinsing?

Shit, im a rinser. When I do wash it, ill try leaving it in.

Dovo,

Stop washing your hair everyday. You're washing out the natural oils your hair/scalp needs to stay healthy. By washing your hair.....

dovo, I've been washing my hair pretty infrequently. and just using a conditioner every few days, Nature's Gate…I just grabbed whatever I saw in the hippie section of Top Foods....

Damn, thanks guys. I had no idea. Ive been washing my hair like a mad man for the past week and a half. Im going to try this out and see how it goes.

And thanks for the suggestion DUM im going to try some of that out. I still cant figure out how dus keep their fros so perfectly nappy that it looks clean.

aiight, everyone's on short sides and long top.

anyone rock the reverse? or same length all-over?

augustana_sweetandlow480.jpg

tempted to chop what i've got on top to match the sides then go from there.

i've got thin, wavy, white-boy hair. thoughts?

I think it's generally kinda meh. Might look ok on handsome people with nicely shaped heads, but those people would still probably look better with some different cut.

Unless you wanna look like a eastern-german footballer or disco singer, don't go for it.

right now i'm the worst fucking wax ever. i need something else.

did any of you use the shiseido uno wax? is it any good?

i'm looking for something that's light, preferably without alcohol, with a matte/natural finish. right now i'm using this loreal mineral fx shit from the deli.it makes my hair look like shit when i only rinse it for two days.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman or Bruce Wayne. Not really long, but I think its the longest you can grow it out.
Nay

2w2ovg4.jpg

Dude has a fucking huge bun in the back, does not look corporate. And if you want a prayer of getting this to fly in the corporate world you'd better be asian (0).