Hair Thread

qom

im pretty sure i have that exact haircut if i were to style it instead of letting it flop to the side to look like some bad 80s nonsense

every day is resisting the urge to cut it all off

i know what you mean i recently cut my hair from a pony i nearly cried as the hair fell down small chunk by chunk. I had got a bowl cut but now its grown out nicely :) kinda wish i kept my hair though at times....

has someone here tried Genji from Crow Zero's haircut ? if so, post pics.

otherwise, i'm useless to that thread i went to the hair dresser last april and next time i'm going is next april or even later.

Been reallllly contemplating about cutting off my dreads...

I've had them for about a year and a half.

I don't have the time or money to maintain them, and now many of the dreads are merging into one another and it SUCKS.

Anyone think I could pull of a pompadour? I'm round.

Here are some recent pics, to seeeee...

I think my fathead could possibly handle a pomp, but I want other opinions.

716edb5e.jpg

d2cdfbd2.jpg

Yea, but I'm also trying to get a job (non office,) but I think my scruffy facial hairs+dreads make me look unsuitable for X job. In their eyes at least.

Plus maybe having a cleaner look, would be me slightly higher on the list, for consideration?

Dreads are a commitment hairstyle, but I gosta refocus and make that commitment towards my kids future.

Yea, but I'm also trying to get a job (non office,) but I think my scruffy facial hairs+dreads make me look unsuitable for X job. In their eyes at least.

Plus maybe having a cleaner look, would be me slightly higher on the list, for consideration?

Dreads are a commitment hairstyle, but I gosta refocus and make that commitment towards my kids future.

respectable decision :) cant rep

mine at the moment, i have really wavy hair when it gets any longer than an inch and a half or so. my main problem is the back of my hair seems to grow 3x faster than the rest for whatever reason and it always seems to part in the middle (not really visible rom the side).

2u3wd47.jpg