Hair Thread

qom

i will fight u in front of koufu for the girls (5)

Homi you can take the KAGs, just gimme the mixed breeds and CWGs and I'll be good to go.

Saw this relatively hot white chick with a pseudo jugend @ screme yesterday, got a boner after.

good pomadez?

medium length naturally wavy/thick hair cut thinner and with layers

looking for something to give it some hold to make it look kind of messy and to hold it in place but not greasy or anything

idk what im looking for, anything thats good in general

I've been mixing american crew fiber (not very much) with crew forming cream (also not very much). That's what I did in that pic last page and our hair sounds pretty similar, the longer it gets the more fiber I end up using.

So what do you tell them to do to your sides where it blends? Getting mine done tomorrow but I've never had someone else do it

Number one on the back and sides, fade it to the top and don't cut the top at all.

I just get it done at my local greek barbers, costs me £7.50.

looks goodd right now, but if u let that shit grow for more than 3 weeks its gonna look weird. I would have gotten it blended higher but thats just me.

3 weeks is about how long I let it go before I get it cut. Max 4 weeks. It looked alright before I got it cut though, except for looking a little messy on the neckline.

I used Murrays a few days ago. I expected that shit to be a little difficult to wash out, but I did not expect it to fully wash out after 4 days. I liked the look, but shit, I can't handle having that much product on my head.