Hair Thread

qom

Guest umhaha84
05b.jpg

have been thinking about this. except that i would tie the top part of my hair up.not too sure if i can pull it off though. will get photos of my hair up soon.

WTF YO

seriously WTF

figure out the position you sleep in that allows for optimal hair placement, then take a shower before you sleep

fucking streamline your schedule

i think my hair prefer anarchy so i'll leave it that way. anyway when it's happening is usually means i should wash them (sad face).

haircut-1.jpg

Image000.jpg

I stepped out of the hairstylist like this, looking like gary oldman from fifth element. It's that short all around, but I kept the top thick. I wasn't going for anything in particular. I was just like shave the back and sides. I want that shit short.

"Oh shit, that looks fobbish, shorter. Shorter."

haircut-1.jpg

Image000.jpg

I stepped out of the hairstylist like this, looking like gary oldman from fifth element. It's that short all around, but I kept the top thick. I wasn't going for anything in particular. I was just like shave the back and sides. I want that shit short.

"Oh shit, that looks fobbish, shorter. Shorter."

sup

30_alexanderwanguniqlo_1_lg.jpg

first pic looks good btw

mehaircut.jpg

pretty happy with the job homegirl did. its much more versatile than i expected, depending on whether i use pomade, wax, gel, or nothing its a completely different look each time. this is with a bit of pomade after sweating my ass off running around all day.

i love this cut. i think a lot of people think asian hair is hard to deal with, and there isn't a lot you can do with it. however, i've found through many trials and tribulations, i mean i've tried stylists that cost $10 to ones that cost $65, that sometimes its better to go longer. our hair isn't always stick straight, like this guy, and you can cut texture into, again like this guy.

i have this cut right now and i can do so much stuff with it - which is what i like.

i can push it all foward and make use of my side swept bang, i can slick it back with a lot of product and do a pompadour-esque look. i can tossle it up and make all the layers and textures show with just a little product. it really is fun if you like changing up styles for the occasion

i had a slightly modified hitler cut before (real short on the sides and long on the top, by today's standards slightly out of proportion). then one day i just decided, let's see what happens if i grow it out, and it got shaggier, and shaggier over 5 or 6 months, till it got to this. i of course had my girl take a lot of bulk out and trim the top once a month so the sides and back could catch up in length.

i'm not a fan of close cropped spikey looks, bc they always make me look young and no one takes me seriously (blame it on the asian syndrome that makes us all look 19 till we hit 30). i like loose, natural looking shapes that don't look like they have a lot of product in them and with my monstrously course and thick locks this length is great for creating that.

^^^ been wanting to do this to my head for a while now. I think we have similar girl-shaped faces. So I think I shouldnt be scared to do it anymore. Since it looks good on you.

^^^ been wanting to do this to my head for a while now. I think we have similar girl-shaped faces. So I think I shouldnt be scared to do it anymore. Since it looks good on you.

let me get drunk and cut it for you!