Hair Thread

qom

yeah i was looking at cole for possible ideas... lulz dude went to my highschool so i feel weird googling him but fuck it...

only thing is my hair is almost exactly like the guy i posted which is one reason i honed in on that pic. but i see what you mean about fucking it up and it looking bad/generic. thats basically what i have now but longer... decisions decisions

I prefer this one. The final result actually looks better than the reference pic. You do the one you're thinking of wrong and you'll look like a billion college freshmen who are too lazy to get haircuts.

nice haircut. are you asian i can't tell. i'm wondering if asians could pull off that style.

well since i posted asking advice i feel obligated to share the results. i wasn't please, but also wasn't about to buzz it all off again.

glasses are new too. that's a whole different story. asked for men's glasses and without informing me they sold me women's frames. got to love thailand. can't decided whether or not to keep them.

06152009034.jpg

06152009045.jpg

well since i posted asking advice i feel obligated to share the results. i wasn't please, but also wasn't about to buzz it all off again.

glasses are new too. that's a whole different story. asked for men's glasses and without informing me they sold me women's frames. got to love thailand. can't decided whether or not to keep them.

06152009034.jpg

06152009045.jpg

If this post wasn't so earnest I would neg fo sho. Shit is too funny. All of it.

I need to buy some thinning shears, someone pick out a good cheapass pair on ebay for me, thanks bro

are you serious dude? just go to your local drugstore or walmart or wherever...

unless you're so next level you only shop on the internet and never spend money in the real world

my shit is ridiculous atm. i said to myself i'd grow it out so i am, but i'm so fuckin' tired of it now. looks shit but have put too much 'work' in to just chop it now. stuck. sucks.