FS: Easy USA Canvas Sneakers! L@@K!!!

fg0d

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest denimfanatic

and i think the superfuture tag would be dope. Id be down to cop a pair or two of those...and also how much is shipping?

I have three more pairs of blacks. First people to pm get it. By the way, if your order was placed last night or this morning, chances are it will not be included. With the sizing problem, I've had to put some people on back order, so perhaps I'll do a second run. I hope you guys understand, my apologies. Three more orders and I'll start confirming. Come on guys!

Guys, we need to make a group decision now.

Certain people aren't responding to PMs, so I will be giving them 4 hours to respond or they will be cut from the order. Do you all think this is fair?

Whatever you want to do - why should it matter whether we think it's fair? I wish you would give us an estimate of the shipping cost - I'm committed to buy, but I'm not willing to pay $40 to ship a few pairs of $4 shoes.

First, sorry for the double post. But I've got SAD SAD NEWS!

I'm going to have to remove all international orders from this run so we can expedite it. This is becoming more of a pain in the ass than I thought it would. So, that being said, I'm going to have to remove all Canadians, Europeans, and other forms of non-North Americans. I hope you guys understand.

OKAY! I'll be sending out SHIPPING QUOTES TODAY! Unfortunately, because this is become a royal pain in the ass, I can only serve the first 24 people that ordered black sneakers and the first 48 that ordered whites. If you DONT receive a pm from me or your order it INTL I will not be taking your money/giving you sneakers this run. It's becoming too much work for me, and I can understand members are growing impatient. BE AWAKE FOR THE QUOTES GUYS, FIRST 24 and 48 to reply get them!