FS: Easy USA Canvas Sneakers! L@@K!!!

fg0d

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from the journey of my life. Picking these up was one of the biggest pains in the ass. I drove 25 minutes to the place, in the factory district. I hung around Easy USAs creepy ass office, but the receptionist was hot. I sat down and looked at their products with my two friends, who were cracking jokes the whole time, for a half hour. THEY TELL ME THEY ONLY HAVE WHITES IN STOCK! Then, I walk to the side fo the building by myself. I pick up two boxes of whites from the loading dock and the guy closes the door. Next second, someone jumps out of the bush and pulls a knife on me. I know, it sounds like bullshit, but I guess he thought the shit from the factory was worth stealing. I was handing over the two boxes when my friends walked around the corner. He paniced and dropped everything and ran. So whatever, I left it at that. Do I think I'll do business with them in the future? Possibly, but only if I do it in a much more organized manner. Great customer service, but a not so great experience all together. Anyway, about the shoes.

They only had whites. This really pissed me off because I called in two days ahead of time to make the order and have it packaged and I ordered all the proper sizes in white and black. Anyway, they dont have any blacks for atleast two weeks. I got the whites and I'm preparing to ship. I'll ship the blacks, and I'll pay the difference in shipping expenses out of my pocket. I hope you guys understand, truely, I'm actually really pissed off they pulled this shit. I'll have the blacks shipping out asap. But the whites are getting shipped out by tommorow. My apologies guys. This whole things been just a pain in the ass. Cheng fucked me over, I got a knife pulled on me; its been more than Ive bargained for. Anyway, expect your whites soon. And as far as doing another run, I'll post in two-three weeks if I do chose to. I might have to charge you guys a dollar a pair or something like that. PM me if you have any questions. NOT TAKING ORDERS RIGHT NOW!

PS: It wasnt too bad of an experience. I mean, the guy wasn't going to stab me or anything. I would have fought him. I'll be going back for a visit in 1-2 or so weeks to pick up some shoes to sell to another group.

I just want my shoes already...glad to hear your safe man. So it's going to take you 2-3 weeks just to get the blacks? This is wait is so agonizing. -________-

same here, its hard to wait...but i got whites so imma get them by next week :P

Thanks that would be great! I really hope so. If those will cost 4$ as well, I pick them up in black and white ha!
Where the hell is that factory...they really seem well organized///

It's in Carlstadt. Thing is, NO ONE was outside of these factories and shipping locations. I mean, when that guy ran out of the bush, I was thinking where the fuck would he come from. It's all highway to get here, no residential streets, and theres kinda no where to run except down the 3 mile road of factories.

how about just putting 'SuFu' as the tag, do u still need legal authorization for that?

anyway, looking foward to the next batch

why not just take a fabric marker and write sufu on them?