FS: Easy USA Canvas Sneakers! L@@K!!!

fg0d

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't fit me i'll resell mine for how much i paid, i think it came to $7.50 each.

Apparently USPS is a little lazy about shippnig out 20-something small packages and probably shipped them a bit late. Anyway, krn.nyc, thanks for vouching, sorry for the shotty packaging, did I leave you a note in the package? ;) I did for some. No one ordered over 3 pairs, but I will post left overs. Hope everyone gets them soon.

edit: krn.nyc, what do you think of the soles

Apparently USPS is a little lazy about shippnig out 20-something small packages and probably shipped them a bit late. Anyway, krn.nyc, thanks for vouching, sorry for the shotty packaging, did I leave you a note in the package? ;) I did for some. No one ordered over 3 pairs, but I will post left overs. Hope everyone gets them soon.

edit: krn.nyc, what do you think of the soles

hey,

dont think i got a message but care to say what you said in some? haha

packaging wasn't that bad, got here fine and considering they're just canvas shoes, it didn't need serious packaging.

the laces don't seem durable so an alternative would be good.

im actually somewhat impressed by the soles... the rest of the shoes are so light but the soles(while i was wearing them) had pretty good grip and seemed very durable. imo, socks look foolish while wearing these, so im going to go no socks... great summer look

sorry to dig into this so deep, just thought some of you might've wanted to hear it. its a great bargain at $4 nonetheless.

fg0d, im down for some more black and white ones in sz 8.5 :) hit me up if you do any more orders, thanks

i got mine today....i think if i would have gotten the size down they would have been to small, but the toe box is retarted. Oh well...4 bucks, you cant beat it...thank you!

Got mine in WI today, so they've made their way halfway across the US.

Wow, though - I hope no one sized down on these. I ordered 12s and wish I'd gotten 13s - they're too small even without socks. Does anyone that usually wears an 11 or 11.5 want a pair (for $7.50) or two (for $13)? There will also be two pairs of size 12 blacks available in a while - they're already paid for and I don't want to hassle fg0d with a refund request. PM if you're interested - I'd rather just help out someone that missed the boat than make a Supermarket threat.

Weird. I'm in florida yet and haven't gotten em'. Hopefully tomorrow. I'll probably have to resell because i'm not sure if they're gonna fit me. Might be too small.

Mine came today and they were a bit small. Seems to fit true to size to me. Thanks a lot for going through so much trouble, fg0d.

Just thought I'd vouch and say that these have arrived on the west coast. Pretty decent for the money, especially the sole. Better than you can expect for 4 bucks, any way.

I'd say these almost run true to size, though maybe a 1/2 size smaller, esp. in the toe/front. Perfect sockless summer kicks, looking fwd to the black ones later.