FS: Easy USA Canvas Sneakers! L@@K!!!

fg0d

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in Carlstadt. Thing is, NO ONE was outside of these factories and shipping locations. I mean, when that guy ran out of the bush, I was thinking where the fuck would he come from. It's all highway to get here, no residential streets, and theres kinda no where to run except down the 3 mile road of factories.

that was one of the factories guys buddy who jacks your pickups after a friend of his hands them to you. then he takes your order he jacked from you and sells them to yoox or another store to make some profit. he'll be there when you pick up the blacks. i've heard of this scam.

that was one of the factories guys buddy who jacks your pickups after a friend of his hands them to you. then he takes your order he jacked from you and sells them to yoox or another store to make some profit. he'll be there when you pick up the blacks. i've heard of this scam.

I'm gonna come with mah whole block.

Anyway, thanks for the support you guys. I'm gonna call them today about the blacks and see what's up. I'm glad you all like them. If there's any problems, PM me, I'll try to figuire it out.

edit: Great pic ChaseDizzy. Thanks.

My too-small 12s are sold - thanks. And That Guy Gus - stop PMing me to ask what other sizes I have available. I'm not the dude with the shoes and I'm not the dude you want to PM.

That Guy Gus: i wear sz. 11 and want in white.thx

Me: Sorry, but I sold them yesterday -

TGG: do u still have sz. 11.5?

Me: I think you want to e-mail fg0d - he's the guy that was getting them from the factory. I'm only selling them because the size 12s I ordered were too small.

TGG: so are u still selling the 11.5 b/c he said ppl should wait til this run is over, then i could pm him with my sz.

My too-small 12s are sold - thanks. And That Guy Gus - stop PMing me to ask what other sizes I have available. I'm not the dude with the shoes and I'm not the dude you want to PM.

That Guy Gus: i wear sz. 11 and want in white.thx

Me: Sorry, but I sold them yesterday -

TGG: do u still have sz. 11.5?

Me: I think you want to e-mail fg0d - he's the guy that was getting them from the factory. I'm only selling them because the size 12s I ordered were too small.

TGG: so are u still selling the 11.5 b/c he said ppl should wait til this run is over, then i could pm him with my sz.

my fault dude

Guys... IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR SHOES, WHICH IM SURE SOME OF YOU HAVEN'T, PLEASE CONTACT ME OR YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED/SHOES SENT OUT. IF THIS RUN IS OVER, I WILL NOT BE SHIPPING OUT SHOES AFTER IF YOU HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME.

Also, I'll be contacted tommorow from the shoe supplier about the blacks. I'll have them sent out as fast as humanly possible.

Anyone who wants leftovers: Give me some time. I've ordered some left overs, but I'm keeping them for emergency situations.

Okay guys, there IS a problem with the sizing in the black. The supplier only has:

for sizing on the blacks. And I have 11 people who need size 10s. I have two options: They've been telling me they'd restock for a while now, but they haven't.

-Substitute missing mens sizes (10, 11) with womens sizes, if possible. They are the same exact shoe, except sizing.

-Refund everyone price of shoes and a small ammount for extra shipping. This is probably a better option, because I really can't work with everyone on sizing, because womens sizing is so limited. IF YOU HAVE SENT ME PAYPAL, contact me with your opinion so I can expedite the process. Thanks. And I hope you guys do understand.

PS: I dont want to hear from you if you haven't sent me paypal. Sorry. I probably WONT be doing another run.