Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sufu only... i dont think this is posted on other forums is it?

and only one pair per person... this is a contest jean not a "i got this cheap and am gonna resell it" jean.

glad to hear that.

i don't think it's been cross-posted yet (i only have time for one forum ;)), but the pre-sale isn't active yet, either...

fit pics

28: fits like a lower rise, slim jean

dcfc0055tq6.jpg

30: fits like a 501 with a slightly lower rise and no hip flare.

dcfc0058hp2.jpg

oh... im a true 30 in everything... the 28 are just a bit tight since they are a bit lower than what i normally wear, the 30 are just a bit loose, but not to the point i can pull them down.

they are yours... do with them what you like.

well... it costs alot more to import 300 pair than the 50 that was originally anticipated. that, and warehouse has to cut new patterns for longer legs, and is using a higher grade denim.

if you dont want to pay 145 for some amazing jeans, then dont. id like to see you find something comparable to them at that price point in us retail.

I thought both the regular version and the sufu/big version use the 1000XX denim?

yeah... im gonna get measurements for the full size run from gordon. the ones i have now are one washed, and i can get measurements for them... the waists are about 2" bigger than tagged so they can sit lower on you hips insted of on your true waist.

i like that fit.

slim but not obnoxiously so..

and patch 1 is ace!!

(i just wanted to say "ace," sorry, i hate it too)

if you dont want to pay 145 for some amazing jeans, then dont. id like to see you find something comparable to them at that price point in us retail.

i never said anything about not paying it or finding anything elsewhere.

the same way prices hurt you they hurt others as well.

i'm going to be doing everything i can to get a pair of these, especially after the fit pics.

hey cheep I was just comparing these to the sammy contest jeans.... would it be safe to say the warehouse are slimmer in fit?

And these measurements are of one washed jeans, right, the majority of the shrinking has already occured?