Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. I was under the impression the pre-orders weren't limited, and that as long as you paid your money - you're going to get a pair.

the preorders aren't limited; as long as you preorder you will get a pair. if you don't preorder though, you won't be getting a pair unless on the marketplace

Can someone fill me in about this without me having to read 21 pages? Thanks babes.

Only since you were cool enough to order all those shoes wholesale...

Basically, you're getting a hella nice pair of jeans (fairly regular fit, lower rise) for around $140-$150 plus shipping. The patch has already been decided, the denim has been decided, the cut has been decided. Fit pics and measurements are on the front page. Pre-orders are rumored to start today, though considering how late it's getting I don't know if they're going to happen today. The jeans should ship out in August.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and add anything if necessary...

I stopped by yesterday and they told me the same about preordering starting online today.

but I guess it's not?

you know, I think it's that I have to press a button to be let in is what makes the whole experience shopping there a bit... offputting. as if they could reject me at the door if they wished.

not that they would, but that they, you know, could.

they were so nice though! who is gordon and how can I get it touch with him?

I believe the plan was for the contest to start in ether December of January (I forget which), after the current Samurai contest is over. I don't think it'd really make sense to ship in August if thats the case.

Guest jeffvyain

I'm proud of myself. I just talked a good friend into raw denim by letting him try on my sammies, and now he's joining sufu and joining in on the contest. chalk one more (i think that makes 2) up for nashville.

seems that more important than knowing when pre-orders start is when they will end.

when is the latest i can pay monies?

This is more relevant to me too, since I've just heard that I'm going to have less days at work. You'll be seeing me drop in at the last possible second.

I'm still trying to decide between W33 and W34. It is a one-wash, though. Does anyone think that the thighs will stretch from 12.25 to the original raw measurement over time?:confused:

Guest jeffvyain
This is more relevant to me too, since I've just heard that I'm going to have less days at work. You'll be seeing me drop in at the last possible second.

I'm still trying to decide between W33 and W34. It is a one-wash, though. Does anyone think that the thighs will stretch from 12.25 to the original raw measurement over time?:confused:

it is raw. the measurements are in one-wash. you will likely not shrink down to one-wash state unless you go for a hot wash and a round in the dryer (this is what I will be doing).

If you read the warehouse thread, though, you will find that whoever it was that had the 1000xx's claimed that they didn't stretch much. I believe digital denim has them as well, so you might try asking him via PM about the stretch