Dubbleworks Denim Contest

cheep

which one do you want on the final contest jeans?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you want on the final contest jeans?

• patch 1
    • patch 2
    • patch 3
    • patch 4

Guest Arcarsenal

Welcome to the forum Takashi!

Seriously, each time I check this thread things are just looking better and better.

Fall weather is just starting to hit Chicago and I can't think of a better time to start breaking in some rare 14 oz. denim... Bring them on!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you sure about that dino? gordon told me nothing was in yet and nothing had shipped.

wow. yeah youre right, i paid more attention this time.

sorry to get anyones hopes up, i figured out that email was for something else i recently bought from BiG. my bad, again.

but any who, once they do ship, has a starting date been determined?

also, is WAREHOUSE going to do sort of like sugarcane and making slimmer cuts? or are they introducing just different repro models to replace those three, or just stopping a few cuts all together?

also, is WAREHOUSE going to do sort of like sugarcane and making slimmer cuts? or are they introducing just different repro models to replace those three, or just stopping a few cuts all together?

i think they are gonna focus on moving more in the direction of duck digger

so I tried on some of the raws at BiG yesterday...I think after all the washing is done, these are going to be fantastic fitting jeans. not much hip flare at all, lowish rise and, of course, that great denim.

Also, good news for those who didn't pre-order: Gordon is also getting in a whole bunch of 660s that are the same spec except for the patch... they'll have the same denim, the same hardware (which is all going to be warehouse branded, as opposed to Dubbleworks) only difference between these and the contest jeans is that the contest jeans will have the custom leather patch while the 660s will have the DW paper patch.

And yes Edmond, we all know you want the version with the SuFu patch... but at least there will be an opportunity to have these jeans at all (esp since this could be their last run!) Besides, these 660s will still be different from the Japanese models.

Also, in Warehouse gossip news: Gordon's meeting with the President of Warehouse this week...we should soon hear official word about what the deal is with Warehouse's new direction. Apparently the pres is in the US for a dig in the Nevada desert for some jeans... somebody found a swatch of denim in the desert and he wants to see if they can dig up the rest of the jean (!!! how fucking amazing is that?)

Also, in Warehouse gossip news: Gordon's meeting with the President of Warehouse this week...we should soon hear official word about what the deal is with Warehouse's new direction. Apparently the pres is in the US for a dig in the Nevada desert for some jeans... somebody found a swatch of denim in the desert and he wants to see if they can dig up the rest of the jean (!!! how fucking amazing is that?)

thats really cool!

Really cool... It's like denim mining...

so I tried on some of the raws at BiG yesterday...I think after all the washing is done, these are going to be fantastic fitting jeans. not much hip flare at all, lowish rise and, of course, that great denim.

Also, good news for those who didn't pre-order: Gordon is also getting in a whole bunch of 660s that are the same spec except for the patch... they'll have the same denim, the same hardware (which is all going to be warehouse branded, as opposed to Dubbleworks) only difference between these and the contest jeans is that the contest jeans will have the custom leather patch while the 660s will have the DW paper patch.

And yes Edmond, we all know you want the version with the SuFu patch... but at least there will be an opportunity to have these jeans at all (esp since this could be their last run!) Besides, these 660s will still be different from the Japanese models.

Now edmond is going to have to get both variations of the 660... Now that is some beastiality.

how much are the non-limited jeans going to cost?

I'd assume that people getting the "non-contest" jeans would pay more than the pre-orders...I asked Gordon and he said he wasn't sure just yet, b ut it would probably be under 200 which is still a good deal.

What had happened was that the pre-orders for the jeans was lower than he had anticipated, ( i think that there were 190 pre-orders and he expected like 300) so the "non-contest" jeans are literally the same jeans from the same run... just with a paper patch instead of the SuFu leather patch.

Guest jeffvyain

I cannot speak the English reading and writing.

Therefore, I depend on the power of the translation site for the reading and writing.

I may become the funny English that a meaning is not common to, but please understand it.

The English from Japanese translation wouldn't be something I'd be worried about; it's the Japanese going back from our English that is in trouble.