Cheating

Tyro1

cheating sucks, i have regretted it every time i've done it. on the other hand, i have never thought about the regret when i'm doing it, so there is obviously something fun about it. it also sucks to be cheated on more than pretty much anything, at least if you care about them.

ive cheated once and only once. and it was because i had poon tang practically thrown unto me. and not by the girl i was dating. in retrospect, i got poon tang. but now i wish i hadnt.

prolly been cheated on a little before. whateva.

*edit- "but now i wish the one girl just hadnt found out about it."

cheater should be shot and survivors shot again or they should be set on fire and extinguised with a shovel. It's seriously one of the worse thing you can do to someone. Also, try getting it on with a girl that go cheated on recently, sucks, no trust.

cheater should be shot and survivors shot again or they should be set on fire and extinguised with a shovel. It's seriously one of the worse thing you can do to someone. Also, try getting it on with a girl that go cheated on recently, sucks, no trust.

equal rights equal fights. like i said, ive been fooled around on too. girls do the same.

damn tyro... thats a tough one.

my little brother says there is a korean cheating ring at my old highschool now.. they have test databanks and kids that basically "hack" into the school's system and take shit off teachers accnts before they are actually given to student... thats fucked?

damn tyro... thats a tough one.

my little brother says there is a korean cheating ring at my old highschool now.. they have test databanks and kids that basically "hack" into the school's system and take shit off teachers accnts before they are actually given to student... thats fucked?

thats not fucked thats awesome. i wish i was as tech savvy as those korean kids. if you feel bad for a teacher after cheating you might as well be wearing diapers under your primo denim whilst doing so

I've been cheated on really badly by my ex bf of 3 years. I broke it off when I found out he had another girlfriend on the side. Plus, after a year or so of breaking up I found out that he regularly cheated on my ass with another girl(not the one he was with when we broke up).

The worst part is, that I kissed a guy once while we were 'on a break' and I felt like shit and told him immediately. He gave me hell for it for a looooong time and made me feel like crap but I took it because I felt I deserved it. Meanwhile this piece of shit was happily banging some other chick on the side and evidently had a clear conscience about it.

how about getting involved with someone who is in a relatioship, are you morally better or worse than them?

i've always find myself getting in these situations, I feel bad breakin them up but i guess if their relationship is all steady and healthy then there wouldnt be any room for a third party

i've always find myself getting in these situations, I feel bad breakin them up but i guess if their relationship is all steady and healthy then there wouldnt be any room for a third party

im in them quite often too it seems. and its always when the other guy treats the girl like shit. is it moral? i dont know, probably not. but if the guys a douchebag then i dont feel too bad about it. his fault. "maybe try being not an asshole next time, guy?"

lol, tats true

but now i begin to think differently, i mean, u never know, this might happen to us one day and i am sure its not a pleasant feeling! but again, every single girl i met which i liked are not single

that sucks. but yeah, if and when it happens to me i better have it coming. if i dont then its just in poor taste on the other guys part and ill be really pissed.

hah, come to think of it, im in one of these situations presently

eek... jane that's bad.

I had a GREAT experience on a break... went overseas for 4 months

The night I arrived, someone msg'ed her on her comp while she was out of the room, asking some... pointed questions (they were having a contest...)

Needless to say... I didn't touch her again. Spent the next month finding excuses and making empty promises, then smashed her heart with a hammer.

well hope things get sorted out easily, sometimes their ex-bf can be real annoying and u dont want that to happen

i think its abt time for me to go hunting again =)

hah, forget real annoying, he could kick my ass. hes one of these HxC meathead kids who has his "crew" and him beat up kids for fucking with his friends and all that scene bullshit.

but seriously. id rather he not find out about it.

dino_might: not cool when they mess up the curve for everyone else

hahah, you mean me messing up the curve? my b, guess you just have to step up your game!

how about getting involved with someone who is in a relatioship, are you morally better or worse than them?

Thats a tough one, I'm seeing this girl right now who's been with her boyfriend 6 years, kinda feel like I'm going to hell for it and its effecting us both really bad, shes having to deal with the secrets and my friends are riding my back for it, they reckon its like how my denim & vinyl collection is, if it was readily available I wouldn't be into it, damn...Thing is I really like this girl & she feel the same way so I guess getting involved can be a good thing(not for their partner though!)...

On the other hand, I've never cheated on anyone I've been with, don't think it's good for the karma, but I guess neither is the above! Still if the Swedish volleyball team was in town, hmmm....

I used to think cheating was a big deal, but ever since I started reading a bunch of Fante, Bukowski, Kundera Iit seems less....significant? Many writers struggle with infidelity; I dunno it's easy to romanticize the idea of having a significant other, but still having whores/random encounters/mistresses. I think in other cultures it's less frowned upon because women are totally submissive to men.

My post was not only about man. Girls cheating are not better than man cheating, like someone said, equal right, equal fight. What im saying is that you dont do it period. If you feel you want to get it on with someone else, it usually means there is a problem in the relationship and you should be man/woman enough to bring it up and break up if need be.

And getting it on with someone in a relationship is equally as bad if you are aware the other person is in a relationship. Morally, youre as much of an asshole. But if you have no idea the girl/dude is in a relationship well... what can you do.

My post was not only about man. Girls cheating are not better than man cheating, like someone said, equal right, equal fight. What im saying is that you dont do it period. If you feel you want to get it on with someone else, it usually means there is a problem in the relationship and you should be man/woman enough to bring it up and break up if need be.

And getting it on with someone in a relationship is equally as bad if you are aware the other person is in a relationship. Morally, youre as much of an asshole. But if you have no idea the girl/dude is in a relationship well... what can you do.

im the one who said equal rights, equal fights. but i disagree with the notion that if someone cheats there must be something wrong with the relationship. sometimes its just a case of a nice oppurtunity presenting itself out of the blue if its a one night stand sort of thing. an ongoing affair is something entirely different.

and like i said before, if the girl is getting treated like shit by her boyfriend, then i dont see whats so bad about her being involved with someone else as long as hes an actual stand up guy and boyfriend. the other dude just isnt cutting it apparently